sonic today or tmrw??

:rofl :lmao

fixed.

it took us about 50 minutes, and we didnt do under 72, until we got off the exit. but i agree, it sucks in the rain. but was still worth it.

im posting from the bathroom and god the mott. sticks r fucking killing me right now!

:rofl

they didnt hit me yet… almost… but not quite

im definitely getting a couple of chili dogs next time but im getting them to go. no way in hell ill make the hour drive back with those sitting in my gut.

:rofl that bacon cheese burger was fuckign awesome… next time im going with like $30 and gonna see how long i can hold it in/down

ill see your 30 bucks but im ridin in your car sucka lol.

haha… y my car? its slow, it barely makes it to 120.

You guys, seriously?
I had a chili dog at Sonic in Delaware on my way back home, and I felt just fine.
Am I just a freak of nature here, or are you guys all pussies?

:number1

that might be why

well 120 in your car should get me back home before i have to drop a hot one but just in case we dont…id feel much better dropping it in your car than mine lol.

besides…my car starts shaking the faster it goes. when i hit 88 mph that shit might go back to the future.

:rofl my car gets smoother the faster i go over 75

Whatever, I’ll be a freak of nature then if it means I can eat a chili dog without needed to wear Depends.

who’s down for going on Monday or Tuesday… depending on the weather??

im in.

its gonna be tuesday… meet in Kohls parking lot at like 6, leaving to go down around 6:15-6:30

as of right now, its 86 and sunny, only 10% chance of rain

place is disgusting, why bother driving an hour to be disappointed?

oh really? we went down last week and it was awesome… so maybe they just didnt like u and fucked ur shit up…