Sorry Ladies...

thats awesome congrats man

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha, i would give him a punch in the dick for a tip.

grats… .“game over”

congratumalations

Can I have a tip?

Congrats!! BLING BLING!!

nice work dude :tup:

siqqqqq

http://www.recarochildseats.com/images/recaroStartSeat.jpg

:tup:

oOh awesome! congrats and goodluck to both of you! :tup: :slight_smile:

Congrats man :tup:

“haha sucka” thats what i say to my fiance all the time, and shes gets all mad for some reason :gotme:

congrats man :tup:

another one bites the dust

congrats man!

congratssss

hahaha… wonder why :gotme:

Haha one of the funnier things I’ve read on the intarweb was a similar thread to this one on nissanforums. The thread title was something like “So my girlfriend now has my DET on her finger.”

Ah well, it’s good to see another one join the club. FYI I’ve had a really looooong engagement and it’s worked out awesome. Having plenty of time to plan and having all the vendors available when you’re booking 18 months in advance has avoided a TON of stress. :tup: (We’ve been engaged for 22 months and still have 8 months to go.)

Have your fiance do what mine did: Get hooked on theknot.com so she can find out everything about everything bridal in Buffalo. It took all the guess work out of who to go with in B-Lo. Plus whenever I hear “Are you on your car forum again?” I can counter with “Yeah, are you on your wedding forum?” “…yeah…”

They have the weirdest internet abbreviations there. BM stands for bride’s maid, not bowel movement. :gotme:

I just realized that I don’t want to get married for at least 5 years.