south park

Nope it is silver with the back 2 windows tinted and ss grills with duel duel tips

Oh ok…Nevermind…Just was wondering…My buddy Tito sold his GTP while back that was white with blue GTP emblem and i know he was running in the 13’s

just listen for the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee then you’ll know its him

LOL…i dont know if thats supposed to imitate the sound of a S/C or you are messin with him…LOL

supercharger

that made me think of that Squirrel in that gonads and strif vid…LOL

im pretty sure it was you but i better clarify that i passed you on lebanon church road twice by the intersection of ritas italian ice not in south park. When i passed you, you got on it cuz i heard the whine

is anyone going down sp today?

Where you in the park tonight…I saw a gold GP…didnt see a sticker on it though

05XRunner,
Yeah I saw ya! Sorry, I was on my way home with my little brother or else I would have stopped. We just spend part of the weekend painting my calipers and were out on a test drive “making sure everything worked”. Thanks for the rev…it made my brother’s night. How often do you head down to the park? I’ll gladly meet up sometime.

Mostly when i am bored I will drive through…and I am bored alot…Ok please tell me I am not the only one…HAHAHAHAHAHA but I have washed my truck like everyday since it was nice out…LOL my neighboors all look at me like I am nuts…but hey they dont pay my water bill or my truck payment…LOL I hope I am not the only one who cleans it that much…i have clayed it, buffed it, and nanowaxed it already and it only got 3000miles on it…LOL

I am friends with phil(tito) and he never hit 13,s man… :rolleyes: I am 13,s not him :mrT: O and bye the way…a lil FYI…u really shouldn,t be “buffing” your car if it only has 3000m iles on it! :rant: :mad:

if your 13’s, then im 12’s :booty:

street racers math always is true :kekegay:

I,d say your a 13.60.or 13.40 if you get a decent hook up fag!

Well I am going by what i heard he ran…I dont ever go to the track so I never seen anything first hand.
How is there any problem at all buffing it at 3000miles…Your paint doesnt like get thicker over time. Buffing it at 3000miles and at 30,000miles is gonna be the same just done have to buff it as long and hard

hey man it,s YOUR truck…do what you want…

I very highly doubt it :rofl:

the five liter has lost some energy since my 14.3 BONE STOCK run in 2002 83,xxx miles. " NO K&N FILTER, NOTHING. Air silencer too :kekegay:
even with the all the stupid mods. I bet it still runs a 14.3 with the 163,xxx miles on the clicker…

lower?

pass me the crack your on.

I doubt im lower than my bone stock time…
I’ve improved in driving, thats the only thing helping me at this point…

ummmmmmmmmmmm…ur at least high 13,s jim :rolleyes: