stolen lighting

Hi

hi trucks are gay and so are BMW’s :slight_smile:

welcome

I think iv seen you on rt65 a couple times silver lightning with michigan plates…I have the black 240 with the red hatch.hah

welcome

:hahano: :hahano:

Yea thats me

http://www.perfection1st.com/pics/1.%20A%20Taste%20of%20What%20We%20Can%20Do/1968%20Ford%20Fairlane%20(Small).jpg

no i’ll get to beat him in a civil lawsuit

niccee…2 more post and u can post in the correct forums

your the slowest fabricator I have ever seen!

Welcome aboard.

sorry to hear about the lowlifes stealing your truck…

That’s because those crazy bitches prep the entire pipe before they weld it :blue:

what is up. thats real shitty you got your shit stolen. some people just suck at life and fuck with other peoples rides to feel important

When my truck was stolen i also lost alot of clothes, cd’s and other items that were in the bed. Included in this list is a Johnny Lightning Diablo sport tuner and a Lightning Force Performance dual pass heat exchanger. I’m sure the guy who stole is has no use for these and is trying to sell them. If anyone hear’s of such items for sale speak up. There will be some sort of reward if anyone can help me recover these. The tuner had a custom tune for my truck on it that i can’t get back even if i buy a new one

10-4

welcome?

x2

so you know who stole your truck, and they’re still out there… idunno if i’d be able to control myself… good man.
-jason