Stunt Video!

hahha, u have no clue what u r talkin about. Eurodad cant be fucked w/ on a mx bike. so check yo self biiaatttch

Very Nice Josh… :bigok:

:hahano: used to race MX and do FMX… I think i do know wat im talkin about… Do you think people sponsor me just cuz i look good…

Thanx… Not everyone on heres a hater… I don’t know if u saw the post but im gonna be doin some filmin for a vid and if u guys wanna bring a couple cars out (lovin the blak 240) do sum drifts and smokeys for the camera thatd be decent… I would like ta break it up a lil so its not all bike shit and put a couple cars in… Let me know if u interested

:rolleyes: proof???
besides, dont think that any of us MX guys on here r impressed if u r sponsored. atleast 3 guys on here (including Eurodad and myself) have been sponsored, so its not that big of a deal.

whoever is sponsored and can get me a free dirtbike is great in my eyes :smiley:

U can be impressed or not but im not talkin bout just dealercost sponserships from local shops… I travel around the country doin shows/competitions(not just some local little shows) and all my expenses are paid for my hotels are booked i dont do shit but show up and ride… If you guys had sponserships that take care of you like that then Im sure you are good… If it wasnt for my sponsers i would be nothing If you did any kind of racing/competition you kno it aint cheap GOTTA PAY TO PLAY

i’m sure you are a good rider and can do everything bike related better than everyone else, but it’s the ego that everyone jumps on. I like bikes and envy your riding ability, but leave the ego for other boards. my $.02

thanx man i appreciate the compliments… As far as the ego thing i just pretty much am joking most of da time… Im an ass i cant help it just tryn ta have fun and make some people laugh…

it’s cool, but conveying emotion over the interweb is different than face to face.

I just watched the vid, how do you get the bike up so quick?

Looks like you gotta flat tire?

JK

ok well thats good for u. i respect what u can do on a street bike. but what im sayin is just cause u can do wheelies and shit on your street bike, dont act like u r the only one on here w/ bike skills. i realize motocross is totally different than your whole stunt deal, but i’d put money down that Eurodad will waste u on a mx bike, regardless of if hes ‘old’ or not.

Now, i’m no “stunter”, so i’m not gonna take anythign away from the skills shown, but its not hard to brign the front end up “that quick” … all the sportbikes will do it…

nice video… good editing… nice riding!

p.s. get rid of the cheater bar :wink: :wink: lol j/p

clutch is the way to get it up slow. also large rear sprockets help out alot

i guess lots of practice… its geared up so that definitely helps but i rode my boys bike the other day which is completely stock (its also a 636) and i was scrapin tail and shit on it… U just get used to the bike and its balance point as far as the real slow stuff and the circles/no handers its all about the rear brake control and setting ur idle up so it is constantly pulling the bike then u just use the rear brake… The day we filmd that my tire was practically flat i like to run lower pressure just cuz it keeps the bike more stable usually 12-18 psi in the rear and i started rolling endos just over 300 feet ( tryin to get a clip of one posted) so i run lower pressure in the front it makes it a lil easier to steer stoppies and more contact patch to hook up ( im coming in at like 100mph to roll endos that far) you definitely dont want the front tire to lock up or wash out on you goin that fast…

yea i be up for seeing some 100mph endos

the cheater bar… man u guys are a tough crowd… U talkin bout the twelve bar on the back… i been thinkin of takin it off an jus scrapin tail but its nice to have it def makes it harder to bend/break ur subframe with a bar on it… Like i said i rode a stock bike and was scrapin tail… sometimes i like to call the twelve bar and the crash cages my “training wheels”

helps save the motor and other parts, leave them on. after a while do a clock tower

wen my turd is fixd u gona hafta come ride wit us up sony some time fo sho…

just let me know, oh yea man NO LOCATIONS!!!