Subaru Rally car jumps 134 feet

hell yea :tup:

15 feet in the air? the guy filming is about 6 feet lets say. that car is about 15 feet above him. that makes 21 feet. thats pretty damn high for a car to be mid air

o.k., let say that he is 6 feet tall.

Now take a piece of paper and scale it to that guy. There is no way you can scale 3.5x from the ground.

or the guy can stand in a 10ft deep hole and say the cars getting 25ft of air.

I have done that in a old audi behind tift farms, but i was scaled down a shit load, still broke the whole front end.

The hole dug into the middle of the jump means nothing. See Inn-Tune’s posts.

:slight_smile: I was really nice to my daily for a while, but then a customer told me about a sweet jump by the shop and that was the end of it.

i wish i had vids of some of my bigger jumps with the sti. I hit the railroad tracks on bayview/bigtree at 90+ a few times.

anyone have the link to the vid of the actual jump rather than pics that MIGHT not be real?

I guess you’ll just have to do it again. I have a camera…

Shitty fords and their non-jumpability. 0:15

Holy shit. That dude is lucky he can walk. He’s also massively retarded. But at least he can walk.

I guess. I mean really, wtf did he think would happen?

that’s big air.

INSANE!

That’ll buff right out.

howie u have officially posted the greatest picture of all time on the internet. thank you

where da vid at yo?

p.s. anybody ever see the two door subie ramp the embankment and wreck onto the highway? its B.A. Baracus cause he starts to roll halfway through the air and when he comes down all you see is 2 lane divided highway. tis schweet