Supra Nationals Pics 08

Was it this, or another supra event, where a turbo camaro won?

yes i believe steve fereday’s turbo camaro beat up on the titan motorsports supra :stuck_out_tongue:

Very cool. A bunch of guys from 6speed were going and I definitely wanted to go. I was gonna ride down with Mike L last year but couldnt :frowning:

IB4 finalgtsviperhumper comes in and ruins the thread. Did Nick Hogan make an appearance?:biglol:

You should change the thead title to MkIV Supra Nationals plz k thx.

^^^ lol @ the nick hogan reference.

Destroyed. Even if Fry was joking ( which I’m sure he was ) jokes like that are old and tired when you are on the owning side.

Great pics spence, nice collection of GT45/GT47’s

Maybe I’m think but what the hell is that supposed to say?? All I can come up with is Flat Snake???
Edit: Fatal, Fatal Snake, I got it

Fatal :banghead:

^ Yeah, I got that after I posted. I hate personalized plates where you have to try and decipher what the F they are trying to say.

Grow up. He only has to come on here and argue with people due to little childish comments like these.

Sexy… had to be a fun meet Poopar. :tup:

Am I the only one that sees no point in something like that?

Not just supras persay.

YES 1000+HP street cars that do rolling burnouts at 75mph FTW!!!

lol

meh, i was doing 100mph burnouts if i tried to with 750hp. im scared this year

We are doing a rolling burnout at 125mph while i am home this summer. Do not debate this or i will be forced to steal your car and do it myself.

LOL in!!

I was doing 100 mph burnouts at 400 whp. Even your car should be able to hook up at 100 mph with some good slicks in the back.

Now all thats missing is the girls