t shirt version 2

i got some shirts my son doesnt fit anymore …he is 7 do you need them

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
not to mention the little sizes as well, ill take a medium when you get them ready

looking good :smiley:

Exactly what he said. That’s a quality logo right there!

xxl here also-

it has to fit my massive biceps :eek:

Originally posted by Shaggy
xxl here also-

it has to fit my massive biceps :eek:
:bluez28: you mean gut

XL here.

alrighty, going to be putting the order in on tuesday so i will get a lil of everything… then i will unveil the store when i get them in my hand, the store has credit card processing and calculated the shipping and everything… should be pretty cool

can we just get them from you save the shipping …also long sleeve shirts and hoodys

Skull caps :slight_smile:

maybe the shirts in different colors

and a partridge in a pear tree

there is going to be a whole bunch of stuff, you can get whatever the hell you want actually… you want a hoodie you got it. and yes you can pick them up on me to save on shipping… what i was looking at though shipping was like 2 bucks in the pittsburgh area… but you can get them off me, going to have a few different color shirts as well… starting small for right now though just till the bugs get worked out

:smiley:

Originally posted by whitey
there is going to be a whole bunch of stuff, you can get whatever the hell you want actually… you want a hoodie you got it. and yes you can pick them up on me to save on shipping… what i was looking at though shipping was like 2 bucks in the pittsburgh area… but you can get them off me, going to have a few different color shirts as well… starting small for right now though just till the bugs get worked out

:cool: :bigok: :itr41:

you can even get your girls thongs… or your daughters!!

get one for pewter:eek:

get what f0r him??

thongs

what about kiddee sizes for us parents ??

Originally posted by whitey
you can even get your girls thongs… or your daughters!!
:rant:

Originally posted by slowcamaro
get one for pewter:eek:
well u get me one i’ll model it for u guys!!!:eek3:

Originally posted by Pewterss
well u get me one i’ll model it for u guys!!!:eek3:

I should know better than to eat while I’m reading off-topic.