teaser from a day with AMD

I need picz of my ride

if you weren’t gay and came on saturday you could have had them. Jim is done shooting for the year lol

Dirt roads and all… Lmfao that poor poor truck and what it went through this week … Sorry Jim lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=kdubs;895255]if you weren’t gay and came on saturday you could have had them. Jim is done shooting for the year lol

I don’t want your shit photos

lolzzzzz yea jim is done for the year bla bla bla bla … poor brochure truck :ninja

What a chode whistler.

tdi is dope. s4 is dope. 200 is… justin2386 [dope].

love it!

Of course I say Im done…and then I keep getting more :rofl
I’ll go until there is snow on the ground this year and maybe one or two in the snow if someone (corEy) has the appropriate car for snow shots.

That was an average day in the life of Brochure Truck. Im still pissed that road is open and I didnt take it earlier.

LOL… I need to get the 2 of you out on one of my travel trips someday…

Brochure truck was a champ for sure lol… Wish we had taken that dirt road to the cemetery lol or left Dan in the woods where those people got murdered lmfao…

We should take that road again next time… preferably not at night its a lil bit creepy…

2hunj LOVES snow Jim. Hell, it’s almost a rally car.

Road trip to Flawdah!!!

That dirt road is epic, awesome spot to wander around in. Its miles of this next to the road:

Im fucking infatuated with that car now. :rofl
I told you that would happen if I drove it lol.

It’s hard to resist the Palestinian Limo!

You have a place to stay if you guys came down lol.

Epic as a stick? :rofl:rofl:rofl or road cone? I’d love to wonder around there when I am not scared of being murdered… so mid day trip lol.

I am surprised we even got you out of the 200, it fits you too well!!! God only knows what you really did in it… We did lose you for what… 40 minutes? lmao

I’ve always wanted to go to Key West. :excited

The 2-Hunj can put a smile on a dead mans face. Plus it makes awesome turbo sound effects.

lmao… no comment…

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Trade 200 for 200 f/2???

:pop