Teaser pics of Domination Chassis Roadrunner

wow very very nice!!!

what do you think that thing will run?

9.90 or better

That dude is the SHIT. If you don’t have him take pics of your car, then you don’t like cars. And you might be a homosexual.

I remember when that shit was in primer. Looks so badass. Lookin at that I wish my dad woulda kept his Coronet.

thasty teh same car that went under water in the flood??? if so, looks very nice now. can deffinitely tell alot of work.

and a question to 05xrunner, what settings are you shooting the pics in? or is the crispness/effects coming out from your photo editing? deffinitely thumbs up on the pics. been checking out your pics w/ admiration. as im starting to get into photgraphy more. just dont have the shutter time yet. same camera setup as you but no nice lenses to go w/ it. just the bundle pack lense.

I like your pictures man, but I was wondering if you did any type of other editing other than hdr. I think it only works on the selective colored pictures because everything other than the car turns out nice.

I use the default settings in the camera as in sharpness,saturation, colortone
lens are the KEY…my kit lens could never produce the kinda images these ones I have now give me. A good lens will make a WORLD of difference.
Practice practice is they key. You can give someone the best camera 1DsMKII and a 300 f2.8 lens thats about 12grand in gear there and they can make CRAP shots. It all depends on the person behind the camera more then the camera itself.
Also DSLR cmaeras are not as aggressive incamera processing as a P&S so your going to have to do some post process to get them to look really sharp. So maybe thats why some of yours look little bland to you.
Add a little Unsharpmask to them. I use settings 58,1.7,0
But its still not gonna replace good optices between the subject and sensor.

as with HDR it all depends on how you process it to get the right look. there are many people out there that go WAY overboard on it and it looks terriable. there are MANY variations you can do with it to give you from mild to wild. It all depends on personal preference.
I do lots other types then HDR…He wanted his shots done in HDR so thats the way i am doing them

Understandable, if the customer wants it done you gotta do it. I’d like to see some of your other work too.

thats sweet

Awesome car & great pics

kick-ass car and pictures

hot.

Badass car! Nice work.

sweet pics

i may just have to print this out poster size and hang in the office

high res for desktops?? upload and just link

You should go thru the photog and buy the picture from him. I know it’ll be more expensive but it’s like using the sponsors to our forums. Help him out a bit, atleast I know I could use the extra money.

If you print that 800x600 out to poster its gonna look like a BLURRY mess.
max 800x600 should be printed is like 5x7

SEX

holy crap :eek2: damn that’s sweet~!