Testing waters RHD-EG

yea, the fact that its rhd does nothing rly for anyone, except for the fact that its different.

youll be lucky to see 5k, youll prolly be better off taking a trade and then selling the car u trade for

yup, i would not even pay 5grand im sry to say!

ide say the car is realistically worth 4 grand.

i know that dan(forgot his name one here, but i used to work with him), sold his red hatch with b18b, perfect paint, clean car…for 4.5k

but flat black is not neccessarily a saught after paint job, so ide say u gotta leave some room for that.

I personally think the car has potential. Especially for the Honda guys (DSMs FTW!!!) But anyways like you said, if you’re not in a hurry then wait. Someone will come around and have some serious interest. Just make sure that you’re price isn’t “unattainable” for the car. I don’t know what it would be worth so I can’t say anything.

Mods will rarely ever add that much value to a car. Same with a RHD conversion.
If it was a REAL EG6, then you would have an arguement, but it is just a USDM Civic hatch w/non vtec b18 & RHD conversion.

Lots of decent parts on there, but 7k is high for what you really have there.

BUMP 6000 b.o

ill still trade if interested + cash?

car is hot

who performed the conversion did u just cut a new hole in the firewall i mean this kind of mod can be done very well or very bad

It was done at a shop in fld.can not even tell it was a conversoin the whole job cost little over 3 grand

Bump new pics 6000 few more eatx as well, more mods cant think of them as of now
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f273/e38boi/Car%20pics/P1010001.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f273/e38boi/Car%20pics/P1010056.jpg

nice ass eg
GLWS

awww dam the engine bay being a different color destroyed it…but decent car i might say

I could see 6k if it were a REAL EG that was decently clean.

dont put the dieing seats in…

and sell me your hood, front bumper, and pass (well your driver) fender…

damn this is sweet!glws

SOLD!!!whats next -S2K

[quote=“(TN),post:38,topic:24010"”]

SOLD!!!whats next -S2K

[/quote]

pfft so u can sell that soon after too… lol