The new Muscle Car Wars begin

More American muscle not made in America.:lol:
Keep it up GM!:bloated:

I will look into it. Because my Boss suit is by no means the best suit out of the bunch. But, I love it. Perfect seams, comfy, light, great color, and not that costly.

And, meh on what was paid. It was a gift from someone with a bit of $$$. Thanks!

I’m plaining on picking up another one soon and having them tailor it again. So I will check some prices.

if you have dineros to burn I cant recommend enough Napolis on Transit, north of Klein. Their customer service is second to none, and they have wonderful clothes there. Their winter stuff just came in, alas I cant buy anything right now because I keep shrinking. I guess that’s a good thing…

or if youre looking to spend a little less, syms on transit and sheridan FTMFW! Fuck brand names (although they have boss and zegna). Amazing bargains, full service tailoring with very little turn around time…

:tup:

:lol: Thanx Joe. You beat me to it. He did say “Quality”.

:tup:

W00t, z3 fenders! Violater will love it!

WTF, is this the car forum or Queer Eye for the Straight Guy? :roll:

Back to the important topic, I applaud the big three for bringing back the V8-powered RWD performance car, but I’m concerned that the timing of them doing so (due to gas prices being at an all-time high and rising) could lead to a huge sales flop. That would be a real shame if it happens.

actually those are called shark gills and have been around much much longer than BMW being in the united states

how about you faggots talk about the cars