Those who are unemployed - GOOD NEWS!!!

Nice view Joe!! Srsly! Could you ask for anything better?

I don’t know if i would like to know that i am sitting in a crowd of angry unemployed people. Isn’t that kinda like going to the erie county fair?

haha yeah, to be 4 floors up. That’s where the baller execs are.

More like Canal Fest.

:rofl:

You will pull out your wallet and everyone will be in awe

LAFENGAS would be the only one there whose household apppliances for sale were legitimately purchased.

My old office was on the 3rd base line. That used to be cool.

nice, for the bisons themselves? I’m in the tower, as you could prob guess.

No i used to be in the building right over the wall from there at the time it was mcuire group. Now I more or less work for the bisons, through tickets.com but it is still a very interesting job.

I got my tickets today, probably won’t go, depends on the weather. Nonetheless I got them just in case.

nothing like rewarding those who don’t feel the need to work.

“Well, we know you have been sitting home all day everyday spending your unemployment check on booze every night, why not spend that money here? We will even give you free admission!”

the brightside of going is that you have a 50% chance of getting a foul ball cause only one other person will be there besides you

Right, because everyone thats unemployed is a loser who doesn’t do anything? It’s not like there’s a bad economy causing good people to get laid off or anything

x2

It was more of a sarcastic statement, don’t get your panties twisted sally.

I know a few people collecting unemployment right now and just milking the bad economy excuse like it is their job.

I know of 5 job positions i could get hired into right now and 3 of them were offered to me, if i can make that happen, I’m alot of people without jobs could.

Sorry to be the negative nancy, but to me, this just seems like another reward for the laziness that has fallen on this country.

its a fuckin bisons game dude

^ lol word

sweet, have fun at the game guys, I’ll be at my JOB, contributing to society…

For those who are unemployed…get a fucking job and stop draining the economy!

And roger.