Three cars you would love to own at some point

I don’t get it.

AeroKing - I’ll let you know if I hit the lottery.

3rd Gen RX7 - Wankle/Slug powered doesnt matter
e46 or later M3/new 335i TT
Terminator

Realistic:

Porsche Boxster
03/04 Mustang Mach 1
Lotus Elise

Just a couple that really appeal to me. Of these, I’m hoping that I’ll own a Boxster in the next ~5 years. They get dissed alot, but they really are a blast to drive down empty country roads.

Why not a 03-04 Cobra instead of the Mach 1? I like the looks of a mach1 better but performance wise Cobra’s dominate.

I like the looks of a mach1 better

^

The Mach 1 just really appeals to me. It’s about a close as you can get with a Mustang to a no frills muscle car…simple, aggressive looks, light weight, aggressive stance, and a powerful n/a V8.

They run well enough to be a fun street car anyway. Low 13s would be fine for what I’d want to do with it.

1. GNX
  2. STi S203
  3. R35 GT-R

Aston Martin Vanquish

Peugeot 206 WRC

60s, suicide-door, black-as-hell Lincoln Continental

70 chevelle ss 454 red, black stripes
76 TA 455 white, blue phoneix
04 whipple cobra, black everything

pm me some details/condition/pics. A friend of mine might be. I don’t need anymore toys right now.

just being devil’s advocate…

but the Cobra has a more simple design then the Machs, they only weigh 150lbs more then Machs, and they have a more agressive stance… :dunno:

70 chevelle ss 454 red, black stripes

Real nice choice…

but the Cobra has a more simple design then the Machs

How do you figure this? Cobra = IRS, Mach = solid rear axle. Cobra = forced induction, Mach = naturally aspirated.

and they have a more agressive stance…

Subjective.

i agree subjective.

i was lookin at it from looks. the Mach has the flat black hood, and the shaker, and the rear spoiler. where the cobra has a more subtle hood, and more of a no frills body.

the cobra sits lower, then the Mach.

but to each his own. not my place to criticize.

There it is.

At some point, in addition to the above (being realistic):

'09 Camaro
GT3

My fantasy, no-way-in-hell-unless-I-win-the-lottery list is much too extensive to pick just 3.

I do understand where you’re coming from, and I’d never argue that the Mach is a better performance car than the Cobra…I just like the Mach better, based on it’s emotional appeal.

Very true, quite a fun car to drive.

Got a price in mind? My dad had a 70 and it was one of my fave cars. I’d love to get one… Is it a 71? Those ones have two headlights. The 69-70 have 4.

i agree that the cobra has a more agressive stance. i guess you can say its subjective but to me lower, wider with wider tires = more agressive. plus i like the looks of the cobra better. but both are nice.

I’ve always wanted to build an e36 vert auto-x car w roll cage.

Add one to my list

1. Ferrari F430

2. 69 Camaro

3. Maxim 87/40 with Don Ott 410