Time for another "What are you jamming to?"

Better than what no talent ghetto assclown music are you listening to.

“Angel of Death” by Slayer…nevermind, it just ended. “Piece by Piece” by Slayer.

I was just listening to At The Gates covering Slayer…oh yeah…horns up:weak:

HUH!:nuts:

Im sorry i forgot quotes before what and after… what i MEANT was…

It’s better than, “what no talent ghetto assclown music are you listening to.”

truth. radio rap FTMFL

fixed.

nevermind I was confused and thought you meant I listen to the ghetto ass clown music.

‘renegade’ by styx

killswitch Engage
Serj Tankian
Atreyu
Bullet for my Valentine
Haste the Day
Ensiferum
Wintersun

Those are the groups on my latest CD I made last week

and Pantera - Cemetary Gates, to fill up the cd

Tonyas cousin Nick from Black Label Society has a side project going with QUEENSRŸCHE’s Mike Stone and DOUBLEDRIVE drummer Mike Froedge called Speed X, the single they have out now is called Speed, its pretty good. You can get it from his Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/speedxband

Nick > *

Yeah hes cool, hes very down to Earth, and he never talks anything about music. He came over for my sons birthday in at the end of January and all we did was BS about XBOX 360.

I’ll have to show you some blackmail pictures we have of him from Christmas, when my fiances neice got this pink Hanna Montana guitar, and we have pictures and video of him in all his BLS gear jamming on this Hanna Montana guitar…it was amusing

Chemical Brothers
Dj Shadow
All that Remains
Shadows Fall
Queens of the stone age
Dethklok

So you picked them up too? If you like them I’ve got a good 100 bands that you’d like

That’s cool as shit… I have always wanted to run into him, but never had the chance to meet him yet, Alot of friends that play guitar have thought about taking some of the lessons he teaches locally…

BLS > *

I listened to a few after hearing about them in this thread. I don’t like every song, but I like a lot of it.

post up some of the bands, I am always looking for more music to piss my wife off with. :smiley:

not all rap sucks, radio rap sucks…

im listening to sean price, and the new boot camp click

all rap sucks

x2
and add country music to that also