Time for rims...

that front bumper makes me want to die.

working on it :stuck_out_tongue:

moreso because of the lack of customer response for coilovers for the 08, wheels are readily available… to get that look you have to go with the 18x9 +29 offset, you def need to roll/pull fenders a bit and run some neg camber. but they look sick imo.

edit: also lot of people are getting the TRM motorsports MT1’s… pretty light and not too expensive
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=MT188548514MG&wheelMake=TRMotorsport&wheelModel=MT1&wheelFinish=Matte+Grey&showRear=no&autoMake=Subaru&autoModel=Impreza+WRX+STI+Wagon&autoYear=2008&autoModClar=With+Rubber+Valve+Stems&filterSize=All&filterFinish=All&filterSpecial=false&filterBrand=All&filterNew=All&sort=Brand

+1 Advans ftw, gorgeous wheels

yeah, this is a lil better:

I like the Weds but they remind me of my old gram lights if they were gold.

also only available in sizes 17 and under…

I hear the 08s can fit wider wheels more easily :wink:

Sounds like a bad date.

they can… i can fit the 18x9 +29’s with just a roll/pull, but my last wheels were the same situation and i would get pissed off whenever they would rub :stuck_out_tongue:

Holy hell thats hot!

I usually dont like 6+ spokes on the 04-07’s but these look the best on one imho

Advans RS or Volk CE-28s for multi-spoke. Or get some fat 5 spokes on there like SSR SP1s or Work Meister S1s. I don’t think you can get the SSR’s in gold though.