Travis haz happy

So you wana run a 4 door?

If you pulled up to me on the highway, sure, I’d wax your ass for you, but I’m not interested in a dig or wasting the gas to drive down to prove nothing.

You’d wax my ass? Lol, its baby smooth already but thanks. So you decline because its a waste of gas?

Decline for lack of interest. The car makes me happy when I drive it and that’s all I want. I’ve got enough street racing under my belt, have no desire to do anymore. My competitiveness has been channeled into other outlets nowadays.

Is it just killing tires or…

I don’t understand your question. I drive the car, step on the gas hard on occasion and it makes me happy. It’s funny that people are concerned what I do with my own car.

We really aren’t concerned at all. You made a thread about how you burned the tires off… Cool… :thumbup

I just find it moderately amusing that you create a thread just about every time you have traction loss in x gear at x speed or what have you. I am not concerned in the least what you do with you tire killer nor do I find it impressive. More power to ya.

Not a normal occurrence for me, but considering that 2 weeks ago I had no idea when I’d get to drive the car again, I was pretty happy driving it today. That’s all.

Well that makes a bit more sense and I understand said feeling. I guess OP was a bit too vague.

It’s all good man. I made a thread about my storage situation a few weeks ago, and I was assuming that most everyone saw it. I should have noted something though:thumbup

Was it dry up there today?? It poured here today, quite moist.

it rains here everytime travis drives his car up there. thats how it goes. so i hope travis doesnt drive it all year. sorry man

It didn’t rain until about 4, so I got in a quick little ride around 3 before it started to come down. I actually took it to Albany and back a couple nights ago (burning off old gas, didn’t feel like pulling the return line and the tank can’t be siphoned).

got the vette out today and was blowing it sideways this morning. im still scared to go full throttle.

GF area is supposed to get snow I think today or tommorow. :rofl

twhere is this u speak of?

Glen Falls and North.

weather.com is saying 63 and sunny for glens falls. rain tomorrow but i see no snow

Channell 9 weather sucksssss.