TW: 03 s2000

24k and free details on both cars for as long as i’m here :slight_smile:

Awesome! Wait… future wife, or your current wife from back home who is finally going to move here???

current/future :slight_smile: Yup! she will have another interview on Sept. 19. So hopefully everything goes smooth then she will be over here soon.

lol, ok. 'cause it sounded like you were getting a new wife :lol:

GET ON TOPIC…no money = NO TALKING :slight_smile:

Told ya…20k :lol: just like Josh said…i might let you borrow it during the Summer time :wink:

Oh BTW Jon…take my 20k then buy the NSX that is for sell on Clarence center road. It’s listed for 18k :wink: You can knock it down couple thousands :lol:

trade it in for a cobalt SS

dammit bing…If i could do that screaming thing that you do…I would do it in your face lol.

Problem is though patrick, I have to take the money that you would give me and go pay off the debt…then try to get a loan for the nsx, which is hard because its not “new”. Trust me, I tried before :frowning:

How about this…I use my cash…buy the NSX then I take your ESTOOKAY and you drive the NSX :LOL: Good plan huh?

aight aight

dude,
that nsx on clarence center looked like junk. i saw it like 2-3 weeks ago. junk.

yeah…for 19k i dont doubt it…

willing to trade for a 06 gti and a few grand cash?

sorry man, only a few cars i’d trade for. Otherwise i’d need cash.

What would you trade for?

all i got to say is look at his sig you know its allll powwwwaaaaa when you have to wear a helmat while driving it lol…GLWS

I can’t believe you are considering selling already :lol: Honda just not doing it for you?

haha, the cars great. Just saw something I like more :slight_smile:

ppl on nyspeed go through cars waaaayyyyy to fast

hehe I’m prob not getting rid of it, if it doesnt go soon…