virus, program on my PC

C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe

:greddy2:

Start > Run > type “msconfig”, disable everything but anything related to your antivirus program
Open up IE > Tools > Internet Options > Clear temp internet files, All files
Update Windows, WIndows defender and antivirus defs
Reboot

See if that helps. Usually all that trash hides in the temp areas of your user profile.

NO lol its not a car i sent you a pm…i fix pc’s on the side

Yeah, this log is what I wanted to see.

This is definitely a nasty one, it looks like at first glance that you have a BHO, winlogon hooking, and service aspects. I guess a good first stab is to try the stuff Be_RAD and other said and see if it cleans up the popup. The BHO is what causes the popup but the other stuff may continually monitor the OS (the logon hook and service) and re-install the BHO if something removes it.

I’ll do some more research right now and repost my findings of the things that JDLR from that log (the stuff that’s not microsoft nor mcafee stuff). That tool that was posted earlier (by slowhite_z) appears to be one solution for getting rid of it…so that will probably turn out to the be the best solution.

(BTW, nice find SloWhite_Z on that tool to remove all that crap)

Do all that stuff they say in that post that SloWhite_Z found about the safe mode and what not, run the tool, etc. then, when it’s done it’s thing run hijackthis again and post a (hopefully!) second clean log for review.

well looking at what things are saying on that log…if it attached to the winlogon process it’ll be a bitch getting rid of it…because if you kill that process your pc crashes and is forced to reboot…

ima get flamed for this because of the windows cock riders but run a live linux cd that supports ntfs drives…delete those files…then start windows in safe mode and take out the registry entries

rm -rf /windows

lawl

give the computer to b-rad… he’s elite… will fix it in an hour.

i used to be on the geek squad at best buy…whats that make me…an ex-underpaid best lie employee…and ub3r l33t

www.antivirus.com - install and run the free scan.

lolz

remember to su -

Am I being made fun of? /

a bad decision maker? :dunno:

b-rad i’m not making fun…

not making fun of berad

Out here at FB now fixing it.

…whore…still…his computer is fixed none the less…:bigthumb:

Xlogic came, saw, conquered, He and i were on AIM for 20 minutes, he said hed be here shortly, he was.

He fixed this turd, now its baddass, better than it was to begin with.

BTW he found trojens, and other viruses that Macafee and windows defender missed.

Everything is back to normal again, but better.
He even found 8 gig of hard disk that was being waisted on stupid shit, took care of it all.

Great guy, VERY good price. Well worth it. Ill have im back in about a month knowing me an PC’s

Thanksa alot man

:bigthumb:

good to hear you could get it taken care of! Good work xlogic!!!

are you 8’ ft tall and dorky?

You’re jealousy is showing…