Went out for a bag of milk and came back with...

i hate bimmers, i like that one.

More pics?

So what’s an SMG? Does it have a clutch pedal?

Dat’s Hot. :tup:

How many miles on it? It looks really clean.

Nevermind, I found it. http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=438424&highlight=Trunk

X…

Nope. Paddle shifter. That’s the only thing I don’t like about this car. I’d much rather have a normal 5 or 6 speed. I know SMG is faster in pretty much every way, but I still don’t care.

drive it, its much more fun… auto blip of throttle downshifting on onramps is fun as shit… i just like it cuzo f the nerd factor

i find it hard to believe it’s more fun…

:wstupid:

X…

Forgot, it also has launch control. ugh.

I really do want a transmission like that in the next car I purchase.

Diving into a corner in that car has got to be so brainless.

when it warms up ill let u drive it for a turn in the elise… let me know what you think… i just really didnt like the stock BMW m3 shifter is all

nvm, I just found all my answers…

SMG does protect from overrev. (For example, if you’re braking hard for a turn, you can just blindly downshift until it finds the lowest appropriate gear.)

Also, you can shift at full throttle.

x4523253789

Nice. Very nice.

it protects you from “skunk-reving.”

SMG doesnt protect from over rev by switching to the next gear, you can bounce off the limiter, it will however not let you go to 2nd gear @ 80mph

yes you can shift @ full throttle, doing so @ redline the car shifts in 8 miliseconds

I read 250 ms…hmm.

its 80 sorry

He just stopped by. I’m jealous. That is all…

That thing is siiiiick! Congrats on your purchase…time for a new sig! :slight_smile:

edit: btw…the M trumps all cars on this board. :smiley:

jesus the bandwagon came out in force.

EFF…that is hot man. congrats :tup: