went to a car meet tonight

I love that MKIII. The whole thing is baller

nice shots, that dry sump supra is fucking nasty. I should have went 42r, i aint baller though. Serious $ in that car. Manifold is sick too. Makes my car look like a piece of shit. I’m also debating getting that RMM wing, but I dont want to look like a ricer.

for how nice everything else is you think he could figure somethin out with the bumper jesus…

ohmahgawd that mkiii is fantastic.

I’m liking the motec stuff

sick cars!

mkiii and white mkiv ftw.

i have a knock off rmm wing that just needs to be painted…let me know if you want it…$275

also a 42r is like 3 times the size of the turbo you went with!!!

MKIII supra’s are very under rated. I want an MKIII

Brett isnt really there taking these pics…

LOL, im just drunk and a lil jealous…cool shit man!

that black mk3 is a “small 42r” high 800s whp through a stock mk3 turbo rearend, and an r154 5 speed… nasty car, the owner is awesome as well.

derek ive known a few years now, he used to be a DSM guy
his is a T-72/aem ems car with 264’s, rps carbon/carbon, strapless. the shell has over 150k on it… original paint.

DrMike has the baltic one, he said to tell Travis whats up and to hit him up on SF or Aim… i told him i like how the BL 4inch sounds, and he said, want a ride to the next lot were going to…:open_mouth: its a pump gas, john reed tuned AEM EMS car, 57x whp on pump gas… 76GTS, stock cams. 101k… John Reed is KEY!.. it has the same feeling i think that your did at 18psi… i sure do miss the west coast. nothing like driving your car year round!

ill see you guys in a week or so…

as of this posting my GTI is for sale… real cheap like. its Supra time.:happy:

can someone say nutswinger…lol good luck to ya

lol

Problem is when you pay the rediculous cost for one, you need another 20K because you WILL dump money into it.

That mkIII is tits