when are you guys pulling ur ride off the road???

mines off now… that’s because I gots a nasty speeding ticket and insurance on that car sucks.

And 40mpg>11mpg any-day

Mine never saw the light of day this year.

Gotta keep it on the road til the Wacky Winter Nationals at the track. Had a blast last year.

im gona put mine away when i go away (oct.5)

[quote=“MidgeX,post:10,topic:35450"”]

anyone got a rwd beater? :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Yep.

POR-15 is your friend.

[quote=“Jon,post:26,topic:35450"”]

POR-15 is your friend.

[/quote]

Yeah really lol…

Mine normally goes into storage right before thanksgiving but after witnessing you guys get nailed with that snowstorm in october last year I’m thinking maybe earlier this year…

[quote=“suzukifreek”"]

when are you guys pulling ur ride off the road??? i am just trying to get an idea of when i should pull mine

[/quote]

:bloated:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:5,topic:35450"”]

Meh when I own a Ferrari I will take it off the road…

In the mean time who cares…its just a car.

[/quote]

:word:

they never go off the road, i stop driving the fd around the end of sept or early oct depending on weather

[quote=“TRP951,post:19,topic:35450"”]

I will probably drive mine till a week before it snows

[/quote]

wow, well since you have access to such information, please let me know exactly one week before it snows so i can cut the grass one last time, put my car in the air, and get it all covered…

rustop, rustop, rustop

drive it year round, no issues :tup:

Pretty soon, I would say beginning of November or after the first snowfall.

nevaRRRRRR

just a question of when the snows go on :tup:

[quote=“chino,post:33,topic:35450"”]

nevaRRRRRR

[/quote]

Word, AWD ftw

I usually usethe first snowfall as a rule of thumb but in Buffalo its anything goes.

As for now mine comes off as soon as I can pick up a daily, no beater this year, just a daily.

[quote=“chino,post:33,topic:35450"”]

nevaRRRRRR

[/quote]

+1 I think these cars are much more fun in the snow.

hell yea… my decision for purchasing my car was 80% due to the fact of AWD + snow, then the other 20% was how the STI sounds compared to the evo :stuck_out_tongue:

ill probably put the snow tires on later this week for fitment test with new wheels and then they will go back on 100% soon

my pony has been away for about 2 months now

I already have a ton of snow tires kicking around… I’ll slap them on when it snows.