Where can you find these?

Just a quick thought- has anyone looked at using the OEM Outback ‘fender flares’ as a template, and go from there? Those are ABS, I think… you might be able to grab a set of those and cutty-pasty, sir…

Hrm. I don’t know about that. It might be tougher than making a simple fiberglass set.

will these work?

http://www.extremedimensions.com/4183.html

Same reason that supercars cost extraordinary amount of money close to a million a unit.

If you don’t have a high sales volume you have to have high margin.

The more the item is produced the cheaper it is a unit and the less markup it has.

Unfortunately the laws of business are not usually in the favor of a guy looking for something more or less “unique”

Care to discuss the wheel manufacturer as well?
Rota :rofl

Not really no. I don’t want to do any fiberglass bonding. I just want rivet on so it needs the mounts.

i LOVE fender flares like that.
you think u could roll out your fenders?

I would just cut the fender and in the rear reweld the inner fender back to the outter. It will be a bit of a pain in the ass and essentially ruin resale value.

But hell. I already have a weld in roll bar.

Laff!

$200 for a set of 4 flares i think is possibly the best rpice you would find. Good ones that arent total crap aren’t cheap.

search classified on 240sx forums like zilvia or nico

Holy crap, lots of them for sale on there. Thanks

No prob. bob.

If i were you I would try to find a set made for an mr2, s13, corrolla the wheel arches should be similar in saize to your Del sol

Hey thanks again, I just finished a deal for a set in Carbon fiber/ reinforced plastic for $200 shipped off the classifieds in one of those forums. :excited

Solid :thumbup
What else are you doing to the gc8? :excited

Just found this thread with the GST car in it :rofl
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1369634

They used Wald over fenders for an IS300

This isn’t for the GC8 :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not sure that I’ll end up modding that car too much. If I do it will probably look the same as the black car posted above with a bone stock STI swap and built trans. I simply have way too many plans with the sol to mod another car.

sweetness:

Nice they look good

Do want

just saw a new picture and remembered you said this