Which Lip for an E46 330i??

your stupid

Back on topic, I agree going with the M front. What is the difference in pricing?

whos stupid?

My stupid what? The M3 bumper doesn’t fit. The M3 has larger fender flares and the bumper is wider to reach them. You’re stupid.

Yes the molding can be painted to match and I think it even comes painted on later models because that’s the first time I ever noticed it wasn’t painted.

edit I just noticed the car I posted IS a later model face-lifted E46. Maybe painted moldings was an option?

Yea i just looked at a red one and it was painted. Im thinking of buying a zhp as a daily soon. But i change my mind every other day so meh.

He was talking to me. He’s still bitchy and whiny because I made him look like an emo pansy in that other thread.

I like the look of the ZHP but people are always having problems with their vanos units on them and M3’s are only like $5G more.

THERE WAS NO PRE-FACE LIFT ZHP

The ZHP Bumper doesn’t look right on pre facelift, if anything there is this

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=E46-MTECH-BUMPER-KIT

they make aftermarket M3 bumpers that fit the sedan/coupes…

ya they are $5G more if you want an 01/02 M… ps that is what Dr. Vanos is for, $400 and like 4 hours of your time for a new vanos unit. Vanos has issues on every motor if not maintained, the M54 is not any different.

I have heard this as well. Its going to be a daily driver so i dont really want to spend that much but if an M3 is priced right near me i would buy it.

What year was the facelift? Im not to up on my BMW if you couldn’t tell.

02 sedan
04 coupe

I stand corrected.

At the time bf.c banned me and me losing interest in my car, Dr Vanos was still looking for a ZHP test mule for his fix. In other words, there wasn’t a fix yet. If there is, I yet again stand corrected.

neither