Whoever is putting up craigslists ads with people's phone numbers

me too…07, $7000

I’m lol’ing at Sarge insisting that I pranked him hahahahah…I WAS IN MY CIVIC FROM 9PM TO 12AM on the highway running with ssmokinss, pauly, mclarengp, your brother, adam, jeffey, pete…wasn’t us you chode

Wtf are you talking about where am I insisting you did it. You are usually behind most of the childish bs pranks so obv my first inclination was to you and pete. Maybe if you acted your age that wouldn’t be the case. I am LOLing that you are being so defensive.

tell these chumps mike!!!

people are immature on here, but it is what it is…

LOL @ getting riled up over something so stupid. Get over it you “big mature” putz’s

You need to calm down.

I am hereby submitting this formal note of apology to Sgt. Michael and anyone else who was offended by this prank. My immaturity is clearly overflowing from my freakishly large self (mainly in the head and neck area) and the Sgt. has suffered long and irreversible damage due to my selfish acts. I wish him and his family a speedy recovery and I will do anything that I can to assist him in returning to a happy and healthy lifestyle.

I will never attempt to have any fun again, and SURELY will not IMMEDIATELY delete the advertisements when complaints arise about them.

Your truly,
kramerbuccs24

Just put kramers #'s under men seeking men section of craigslist

that wouldn’t be funny because id actually enjoy that

Like I said I could care less, the only things that pissed me off were: 1. Some hick from greene county woke me up this morning being super hyper asking about a 2007 cobalt SS. I am not a morning person. 2. I don’t post my number on craigslist. 3. I didn’t think someone who I trusted with my # post it on craigslist. Bam, no big deal. Prank call me w/e just don’t give my # out to the world (and spambots that troll craigslists for #'s). I forgive you Kramer, thanks for not being a douche. Joey, you’re just always a douche.

Fantastically written

my post was 80% sarcastic but i’m glad you got the gist of it :hug

kramer has a listing in the men wanted section of c/l lololol

damnnnnn im not even bother trying to find it in here lol

http://albany.craigslist.org/m4m/

im kidding ,i didnt although i should lolol

FML. Just clicked that link on my GF’s laptop. Hope she doesnt go on CL and see someones clicked the men seeking men, thats gonna be a weird convo

i should text your mother a picture of my ballsack :ahh

go for it

:lmao

Where’s the Cobalt SS ad?

I’d love to see it. People forget how easy they give themselves away based on their own writing styles.