Why I wish i was hilary clinton...

roffle.

Wait, what happened there on Sat?

[quote=“Calico Angel,post:20,topic:32444"”]

Real mature.

And I wasn’t at auto x on Saturday.

[/quote]

Don’t mean to be immature, i think there was some camera work to make that chick look skinnier but man is she hot.

to answer fuzzys question there was a girl that was barely dressed/legal at the intermediate school.

That is VERY WIERD.

question why whould you want to be a buck tooth horse form the south?

[quote=“RobHimself,post:23,topic:32444"”]

Don’t mean to be immature, i think there was some camera work to make that chick look skinnier but man is she hot.

to answer fuzzys question there was a girl that was barely dressed/legal at the intermediate school.

[/quote]

I was talking about Zong not you. The second one was directed toward you. I’ll be more specific next time.

They were talking about these on O&A this morning.

yeah they cearly weren’t watching the video

[quote=“Calico Angel,post:26,topic:32444"”]

I was talking about Zong not you. The second one was directed toward you. I’ll be more specific next time.

[/quote]

YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW ME. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW imMATURE I AM.

I like razzing members with 0 posts, that’s all. How about making at least an intro thread?

Member since August 2006, yet not ONE automotive related post.

Odd.

[quote=“Zong,post:29,topic:32444"”]

YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW ME. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW imMATURE I AM.

I like razzing members with 0 posts, that’s all. How about making at least an intro thread?

[/quote]

BUT YOU REALLY ARE IMMATURE!!!
And i <3 U

Intro thread?

Contribute something automotive related in some way shape or form. That’d be a good start.

Intro thread is a start, like what do you drive and what cars are you into… What got you here? but i digress.