Wings at QSL in cranberry tuesday night...

I thought the festivities ended before 9?

^^ I don’t know…no one ever got back to my one post?..so what time is it then if its earlier I will just have to miss it :frowning:

Well My main Distributor is sending 2 guys out there for a wing off, so it should be good!!!
Heres there PROMO Flyer… lol

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/wing-off.jpg

cheeks told me 8pm

:rofl:

sometime between 8 and 8:30 be there, look for burnyd’s fat ass you can’t miss him.

So if you guys get there at 8pm how long are you staying I just can’t get there till 9pm??? …oh yeah nice flyer BTW

:rofl: that’s hi-larious.

we will be there for a while. Cheeky usually wants to stay all night but unfortunately they stop serving food around midnight I believe when hes a whole 20lbs heavier.

But anywho. Yes 8:00 pm @ robinson. I Will be there with jeffster and some others. You can miss cheeks hes the one who will be wearing the drift shirt that would fit yamaha :kekegay:

I don’t think we left there until after the underagers (black integra has junior license home before 11) were all gone. We normally stay so fat ass ^^^ can eat his brownie

why would you talk about yourself like that. When it gets to that time your usual question is… " so Dan are you getting desert? I know I am."

:owned: thats hilarious

yes too bad you wont see it there.

or ever, unless you start riding your bike now

see what…u eatin ur brownie?

im in, ill be arriving wiht kind of da street

english please???

i am in. I will be ariving with King of the Street (aka cheeks)

:rolleyes: okayaly dokaly now portugese??

haha, by december 17th (or w/e) your be wishing you had any license