WTB: d16z6 dizzy & other single cam parts

Wow those are very big words for such a little piece of shit! You wanna involve a forum in this. I gave you exactly what you asked me for. Told you the condition of the battery before you bought it. Waisted money on gas to meet you. Not to mention waisted half my night waiting for u cuz you lied n said u were halfway there n were really still in amsterdam. Not to mention the fact that you made me drive all the way to amsterdam a few weeks ago to buy the parts then I get there and you say i aint got no money! So why did u make me come? I dont think you know what you need you little tool. I gave you what you asked for a 1.6 dizzy n a battery n u made sure it was all good. You tested the battery with ur little volt meter n matched the dizzy to the one you had with you… Bash my name on this forum bro and there will be issues you dont want… Ive been on here a long time now and ive sold alot of parts on here and alot of people can attest to my stuff. Ive never fucked anyone on this forum and i dont plan on it. Stop being a little homo n charge the battery n figure out what dizzy you need cus the one i gave you was identical to the one you had… Oh n just for the record he hits me up at 11pm n expects me to drive to amsterdam… Smartin up dood