WTB SVT Cobra Rims

bc i was parked not driving just with the car on. not reving or anything. just at idle. i had the maCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored of the store verify it. He flew up and blocked me in like i just shot someone. when all i was doing was getting fat with some yummy JR bacon chesseburgers :sad:

Ruined my fatty time :’(

hahaha well good for you fuck them bitches… my car just has a glasspack off the dp… i dont think pipes would even quiet it down so fuck it…

Not to jack the thread, but does anyone know where to get 93 Cobra wheels? Fake repro shit wont work because theyre for a real 93 cobra and the backspacing is different from the LX and GT mustangs… They have something like a +42 offset… Anyways, one of my friends has been searching for a set and cant find anything… Let me know

:hijacked:

Very hard to find, and expensive when you do actually find someone willing to part with them…

Ill keep my eyes open for ya

Thanks man… He has the OEM cobra wheels, but the guy that owned the car before him had them chromed, and its flaking and pitting… For whatever reason he wants to buy another set rather than sending out the ones he has to get glassbeaded and powdercoated

It would probably be cheaper for him to do that instead of searching for awhile, and paying rediculous money for a legit set. But if thats what he wants to do, more power to him!

Powerdercoating is typically $80+/- a rim.

Yea, one of my buddies in jersey owns a powdercoating shop… He said he would glassbead all 4 wheels and powdercoat them whatever color he wanted for 300 even… But still for whatever reason hed rather spend probably around $1,000 for another set… The last set i found for him was on ebay… obviously he lost the bidding, but they sold for over $900 plus shipping

Wow, for $300 for the set, just get the damn OEM color chip code, and have em done. Crazy not to. With buyin new ones ya never know what youre getting, could be curbed, out of alignment etc. I would push him to redo his if ya can…unless hes too thick headed lol

Hes a thick headed bastard… Ive been trying to get him to powdercoat the ones he has for about 6 months… his excuse is he wouldnt have any other wheels for the car to sit on while they were out getting powdered… I even told him id let him use a set of wheels and tires from a 87 mustang i parted out just so the car has wheels to sit on untill he got his back… He still made excuses to just buy another set…

Jackstands are wonderful lol. But like I said, if he really wants a different set, ill keep my eyes open and let ya know what i come across.

Yeah, as long as they werent chromed, and have no curb damage he will buy them… Price really isnt an issue for him

Pretty much everything 94GT5.0 said but I have seem them on the corral.net classifieds. That is probably the biggest mustang classifieds on the internet.

Here is a set that was posted in October…just for an idea, they probably are gone now though. 93 OEM svt cobra wheels | Ford Mustang Forums

This is the wheels/tires part of the forum: Rims Wheels and Tires | Ford Mustang Forums

Keystone refinishes wheels but theyre a little expensive.

The Corral has the best classified section of any Mustang site Ive ever seen.

cool thanks, i’ll tell him to check it out. Its pretty lame that they make repro cobra wheels for everything but a real cobra haha

Check these out man, nice 17" modern version. And he can stash away the real ones for safe keeping.

http://www.wheelreplicas.com/93Cobra.html

Cheaper than OE too obviously.

they wont fit… theyll only fit LX and GT mustangs… the cobra has different offsets than a regular mustang…I believe the cobra is +42

Oh fuck:bh: I didnt even look at the offest lol. My bad

yea, for some reason all of the reproduction cobra wheels arent made for cobras lol… kinda dumb

Sounds about right…:retardclap