WTB/WTT ANYTHING EG/D-SERIES(need z6 dizzy)

yea, but the sad thing is… he thinks both of those cars are fast. =(

Because apparently 18yr old boys/girls from Broadalbin(population 1400, redneck/backwoods town) are all gaaaangsta’s. This is a direct quote of what this kid said on our forum.

Amazing shit right there. :retardclap

Josh…aren’t you friends with this Neil twat? You, him and Ryan all seem to be buddies. You seemed like an ok kid when you bought my old motor, but if you act anything like your friends do…you all have alot of growing up to do.

Kid seems…intelligent…HA!

Yep. Everyone’s jealous of him because we don’t drive Cobalts owned by sluts that cost 18k. Wild stuff.

I have the dizzy for sale

The thing is they think im their friend because im the only one in this town that knows anything at all about cars, therefore they try to hang around and ask questions and act like they know something, they prolly talk about me because i actually work on my car instead of buying one that looks fast, haha. The owner of the Orange Cobalt Brittany has a damn beard, and Neil is deffinetley a ricer, the only car he owns is a 1991 toyota celica rusted to shit w/249kmi’s, that his EX- girl bought him for $100, n he’s also never had a job,:retardclap… see I on the other hand have had plenty of jobs, i have swapped motors and transmissions, i weld my own exhausts (dont just go to advanced and buy some muffler tape, lmao) believe me everyone around here needs to grow up a little bit:thumbup

Hey guys quick question…DOES ANYONE NEED PARTS? ive got a hatchie junkyard full of parts and nobody wants anything??

So did you want the corners or not?And that Kid with the cobalt can go get his N/A hondas all he wants.LOL.

i have a d16y8 head, intake manifold, valve cover, integra wheels with decent rubber on them and some other stuff around if you want any of it pm me and we can work something out.

come on guys anything?:banghead

nothing?

bump

You got a pm

Two things

One in the future dont make someone drive 45 mins with a assload of crap u know u need n then when we get there say I dont have any money…
Two if you need i have a set of delsol seats and i have a few sets of rims and the sensors you need.

What a tool

can i get some pics of the rims you got? and do the seats have the stripe or no?? lmk thanks…and im sorry bout not needing the dizzy

That was the same word I used lol

The seats have a gray stripe on em… Pm me ur email for pics of wheels n seats…

What are the wheels you have?

I have two sets one set is 14 Inch American Racing and 16 Inch rims… Hit in the pm wit ur email for pics