you know him as the DIY king

Good times last night!

happy b-day…

and he could be correct…
sex is a good way to bring on labor.

:bday:

lol to all the people who got technical. get outta my life and go do crossword puzzles

very nice to see everyone out last night

anyone want to chime in with some advice on how to approach a roomate who may or may not have sodomized a great dane. the only proof i have is kitchen walls covered in peanut butter and a dog who wont get out of bed.

i owe a dinner as a result of josh NOT puking. funniest part of the night was when the band sang josh a special song. :tup:

:lol: :lol: well that explains why i was eating RITZ crackers lastnight after wiping my inner thigh with one.

i don’t remember much, something about jews and ovens became a hot topic. While we were getting kicked out of the brew pub…i called the manager a racist for hating white people (the manager was also white). I was told i had 15+ drinks in a 3hr span. Everything else is an even bigger blur.

again, thanks to all that attended.

:bday:

omg i cant believe i missed this!

have a great one you sexy bitch

the drinks i remember:

3 wise men - double shots
wild turkey -
jager bomb
irish car bomb
jack daniels
blue moon - pint
sam adams - pint
canadian light - pint

those who remember the others, please post. I need to determine in advance what kind of shit i’ll be taking around 2pm.

YAYYYY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!

my list has another beer, shot of tequila, lemon drop shot, shot of gin, and the two other 3 wise men shots (not doubles)

oooooh damn happy birthday there guy. if you see those warts around chris’ umm. well just run.

have a happy one

I was wondering what was going on last night with you guys at the brewpub. That sounds kind of ghey and stupid. You guys were not acting crazy or anything… :rolljerk:

Jeller