06' Import/Domestic Thuggg Roll Call

Word man i hear you there too. Between working nights, finishing school, finishing the car, trying to buy a bike, and hanging with the homies I am busy as fawwwk. But things should settle down in about 2 weeks, then I will be out and on the prowl alot more often :slight_smile: I think alot of people are in the same boat as us. Still looks like it could be a bitchin summer, I just hope people arent scared to run :ohnoes: :smiley:

Yeah i hear ya Josh. I am in the same boat there as well. Brand new clutch setup i dropped over a grand on, im not about to start pounding on it right away, i need to just put some easy miles on the car to break that in as well as make sure the new combo is working and running as it should so i can get it down to MD for the fine tuning. Hopefully I will be out to Taffy’s Sunday too, even if just to cruise up there and hang out, no racing or any BS like that yet. I bet it will feel great just to drive it again and hear the KB whistle while it works :slight_smile: