volkswagen kills, no its not a typo...

well ive racked up a bunch of kills in the last week or two, so i figured id make one big thread of em. most of the rolls were from about 30mph or so…

Me and my buddies were at mighty a few nights back, decided to go to one of their houses, so we all rolled out. first up, 94 3000gt, a few bolt ons, exhaust intake and emanage(i think it was still in at the time woody?) Anyways, we got a couple pulls in, first run was pretty even, was at the bottom of second :cry: so we stayed neck n neck. next run we got in i was a lil more towards the top, and a pulled a tad on him, but we’re pretty close. yay.

Next was a stock 94 3000gt, raped

Next was a mkIV jetta, 20vTurbo, i pulled 2 or 3 cars on that

A couple days later im driving my autohaus and discover gangsta Murdock pullin out in his mkIV gti, also a 20vTurbo with exhaust and intake, runnin 10psi or somethin i dunno he was makin some excuse of spiking after we raced :cjerk: but i pulled about 2-3 cars on him as well. (you know i love you don)

A few nights back i rocked an svt focus, blue, i dunno if it had anything done but pulled a few cars on him as well. cool guy

And prolly the most fun was about two nights ago in west necca, woody in the 3k behind me, come up behind a silver focus, had rimz, exhaust, and i dunno what else but he was game to run so i figured why not. 3 beeps we go, i pull pretty hard on him, and not really pay attention i must have pulled enough to see woody come up from behind me and pull him too lol. Double kill wasssssssap.

Funny thing is i think the only cars ive lost too this summer were honda’s :cry:

Oh well thumbsup for winter projects startin soon.

nice kills, way to run shit

VW kills, they never see you coming :wink:

X…

:tup:

haha great thread. i saw the races from this crazy fast cavalier. you’re lucky she wasn’t running 110 octane. otherwise she would have walked you guys.

shrives remember when i killed you at the light on seneca/harlem. boo motherfucker!!!

nice kills playa :tup:

lol im pretty sure the silver focus was the best kill of my life. 3 beeps and you guys go. you walk him hard, i then walk him hard and give a friendly wave as i pass. priceless

lol yea that was prolly my favorite kill yet, and we’ve done a number of tag teams before

Haha nice work.

woody… how’d you get beat?

the fag in that silver focus is this kid tarick…hes a major tewlbox. im glad you handed it to him TWICE! :tup: x 10000000

yea the kid seems like a thug, it was great double killin’ him.

jack, woody doesnt do too well with jetta’s in the area :rofl:
thats ok i will be playing catch up building soon once he buys his new whip, sell out :jawdrop: :slight_smile:

holy shit. i can’t believe you went there. you should save it for playing woody in pool. :lol:

lol oh he went there. i dont mind losing to a 6 cyl 2200 lbs car though, its the 1.8t that got to me. power to weight ratio > me

when the new car arrives, jettas will be the least of my worries :snky:

unfortunetly, mine wont fall into that catergory.:wink:

lol yea i know, gaurdrails will be

ok im sorry im done now lol

:rofl: you definitely just took it too far. rofl.

woody… was this in refrence to me?? not the time i started in 3rd :hay:

dont worry…u can smoke me now…but wait till spring… hahaha shrives knows what im talkinga bout

plus… he cant drive and his car is slow.
was that blue svt in WS?

nice kills for the fooodooo :tup: i still have yet to see this car in person, no more people at the plaza :tdown: