Killed: 2008-09 R32

:snky: Just finally completed stage 2 software and tuning today for my GTI and a friend brought his 2008 R32 by, one thing led to another and next thing I knew we were egged on by a mutual friend to see which was quicker. I dont really like driving wrecklessly on busy roads so i agreed to only do a 20-60 rolling pull. So we get on road XXX and do our little pull and GTI came out on top!! ( and not by a small margin) I was very impressed! Anyways Thanks for reading!

lol

2 VWs racing…

:lol:

VW ON VW HATE

wow…congrats! you beat a mid 14 sec AWD pig from a roll!!! try that from a dig and see what happens…

oh wait, nevermind, their both VW’s…watching that race would be like watching the gay pride parade…

20-60 huh? all of 2nd gear, if that…

SIQ.

esp. if one is daring and drops it into first…:jawdrop:

welcome to nyspeed… :slight_smile:

correct me if im wrong but dont you drive a mid 14 sec awd pig?

oh god that rules.

i like the :snky:

DSG = fail from a roll.

kind of entertaining that you guys are flaming for being somewhat safe about it…good ol’ interwebs.

PS-my car began its life as a 15 sec FWD pig, so I am happy with the results.

wow you suck. racing and safe NEVER go together.

want me to flame more?

Fish in a barrel.

Pass.

i was hoping this would be a thread about VW killing production of one of their cars…one less VW in production is a step in the right direction IMO

DDing one at 18 is pretty nice, so don’t hate too much.

One question: Do you think any of the pedestrians or other drivers in the vicinity would believe you were racing anyways? 20-60 is pretty fucking pathetic.

“Oh we were being safe”

“we street raced”

nope… they don’t work together quite well when forming a logical sentence

Turbo spooled at 12MPH!@#!$!% ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I can beat a ferrari to 3MPH!
No 1.8t no care.
etc. etc.

Seriously though that is one short race.

You’ve gotta watch out for the boost when it spools at 12mph though - I hear it can be a bitch to handle on wet pavement.