Another Street Racing Accident

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080216/ap_on_re_us/drag_racing_deaths

thats a damn shame rip

Idk, but whats a 61yr old man doing watching street racing at 340am?

wow…that is terrible

well thats not good… it doesn’t exactly make sense to me though. It would probably be pretty damn cold at that time. Why were they out racing in the first place.

other cities race cars instead of keyboards like we do in Pittsburgh :dunno: :smiley:

why not?

wow sad !

thats horrible , and that the reason street racing is a very bad thing , save your money and go to the track …but at least this time it wasnt the street racers fault…the article doesnt say anything about the driver of the crown vic, did they live? are they in trouble, they killed 8 fucking people they should be in jail forever…

I understand that you have to be in control of your car 100% of the time, but if you are driving down the road and all of a sudden a bunch of people rush out into the road in a big cloud of smoke, what are you supposed to do? I half blame the driver and half blame the retards who jumped out into the road to see the race.

Not the street racers fault? :doh: Had they not be street racing, 50+ people wouldnt have been on the road with a cloud of smoke from the street racers tires.

In the end, those 8 killed still wore white sheets like the arabic drifters

One word, passion.

Forget jail, why should we have to pay to put a roof over their head, food in their stomach, and clothes on their back for the rest of their life, when they are the one who took another’s? If you are driving a car you are 100% responsible for controlling it, no matter what the situation. People are always looking for excuses because they don’t want to admit they are/were wrong. Besides Cole Trickle who the hell drives into a cloud of smoke assuming nothing is concealed in the smoke, without their lights on or slowing down? Probably a person that shouldn’t be on the damn road in the first place.
/rant
I’ll give a cookie to first person to tell me what movie I am referring to.

passion? ok brian spillner… and you seriously used days of thunder as a referance point… .you need help noob

oh shut the fuck up. Street racing is not a dangerous. Idiots street racing is dangerous.

If you’re toolilng down a pitch black highway at 4am and all of the sudden a bunch of idiots run out in front of you in a cloud of tire smoke, you shouldn’t go to jail for the rest of your life. And from the sound of it one of his passengers died in the crash. Sounds like his life is fucked up enough because of these idiots.

days of thunder ftw…

that is on the news too damn much down here. I feel awful for the families of the victims, But they are still crying for answers after it was stated they were hit while standing in the middle of the road with a speed limit of 55mph at 3 something in the morning. It may have been the driver in the crown vics fault. But is not sounding like it.

that sucks and all but it doesnt take much to think to yourself “hmmmm its 3am and im standing in the middle of the highway in a cloud of smoke…maybe a car MIGHT hit me”. use your fucking head.

another one…what mother has there kid out at 3am in the middle of the highway?

They said they thought it was a passanger but it turned out it was another spectator that ended up through the windshield into his car, even more traumatic imo.

I blame the guy in the Crown Vic, for nothing more then being at the wrong place at the wrong time…

Headlights weren’t on? Lame excuse when they are all facing the opposite direction, how would that help?

It is still all over the news down here. Other message boards I am on say the crowd got what was coming to them - ugh!

Street Racing can be safe and fun if its done at the right time and location… it also can be deadly at the wrong time / wrong location.