STi vs civic vs GTi (NSFW on post #222)

Thought i should put this in it’s own thread.

Vid #1
sti vs the gti: he hangs for a gear. Fourth starts pulling pretty hard, then fifth it’s all over.
civic vs gti: i start about 3 cars back, they go, i jump in. Shift gently in to fifth at the GTi’s, then just skate on by.

Vid #2
sti vs civic: pretty close in third (i assume he’s spinning). Once i shift into 4th he just starts PULLING. I need to work on timing my shifts properly… if i shift too close to redline, it seems to fall out of boost more than if i shift at about 6700.

:tup:

VDubs rep’d good there :roll2:

to be fair, they were all legit and actually showed. :tup: good attitudes.

ok, as long as reality sinks in now.

hahaha

nice runs

newman, is the civic just that much faster, or does your car still need some adjustments/getting used to?

no. the civic is super fast. my card could use a few tweaks, but it is NASTY

mkV? whats done to it?

p.s. ib4streetracingisgay…o wait

the best part, is its a 4 door lol.

EDIT: your car still seems to fucking fly though

:tup:

^^worD.

Good runs. SUx not having traction.

You can also see me in that video pumping the brakes just to stop the damn car. I think i hit like 120+mph in all those runs.
NOt bad for being my FIRST/LAST street run. :slight_smile:

I had fun… I wish I had some extra cash for some real mods like a new turbo that’s bigger then a pez despensor, but o well someday. I think i could run a mid 13 cuz going into this i didnt realize they were 11 second cars

hah hey thanks it was a good time you guys arn’t half bad yourselves. We wern’t too sure what he was racing until we got there(gt35r civic:uhh: lol what did you think was going to happen, and newmans 400whp by the way what is done to it? I thought my car was going to go up in flames driving behind it) maybe next time we’ll be better prepared who knows.:stuck_out_tongue:

When you type space it out.

Like so. <3

You seem like a good kid in real life.
Good luck with the dub.

hah yeah right back at you with the mazda3 (I still think you should just get an evo9 or a new sti though)

Looked like scary fun. The cold temps should be a no brainer for no racing… No traction and fast cars is a bad thing. I couldn’t even drive my car spiritedly on monday because it would instantly break loose, anything other than 4th and 5th gear with more than 1/4 throttle was scarry.

lol thats fucked up gary. you built a monster.

She’s good at 25psi when its warmer out, next year I will tune the aem traction control.

i gotta get me a ride there next year :stuck_out_tongue:

God DAMN Jojo, that’s insane!

Next year I will have to get a race against Jojo if he still has the car. Nice job Jojo, Newman also gets my love, but no vw love yet.