Evo= GTI

I was cruising sat afternoon and saw a white evo i think an 8?maybe an MR?..it had the shark fins on top of the rear window, but had no spoiler. It had a few stickers on it… Tein in the back window… Injen on the passagners rear window.

The entire time we were racing on a single lane road so the evo would get on it and then i would do the same …cars were pretty even because he couldn’t lose me, but i could gain on him, we kept the same gap until we decided to shut down or when i decided it was not safe to get into the on coming traffic lane to follow the evo.

At one point we hit a light and had two lanes, but a cop was coming our way on the other side of the road and thats when I asked him if was stock and he kinda laughed at me and said something like “not quite”. either way thumbs up to a good race and would def like to meet up and do some side by side races

sounds like matt smiths evo
nice car
its an evo 8 RS edition
its not stock
but not heavily modded
only a few little things done to it
i believe exhaust and hard ic piping
could be more that idk about but thats what he told me when i met him earlier in the year

i heard about this race and im appauled u didnt use spirits and u still drive like an asshat:gay:

ya that was me you have a nice car it looked good. Had to go pick my gf up from work.

thanks, i was surprised how good the evo looks without the spoiler. I was supposed to be on my way to get ready for my sisters wedding but i got side tracked…

what do you have done to that evo? the blow off sounded pretty nice

:spunk:

This is coming from someone with the username turbo neon…

what are the specs for the gti’s?

lol

If it’s Matt he has a blown turbo and he should know better LOL. :slight_smile:

lol :gtfo:

Neons are gay.

Nice race, is your car pretty quick? I raced a 60 trimmed VR6 up in this neck of the woods.

Specs for a stock GTI 2.0T: 200bhp/207 ftlbs
My mods are: Intake/Exhaust/Fuel Pump/Suspension

Its not the fastest car on the road, but it moves for a 3200lb car. It’s prolly low 13’s as it stands now

Really… if thats the case I think you will be disappointed if you take that to the track.

atleast its not a 500$ junker

I know, right? With a good driver and colder temps. I’d say 13.7x will be the fastest time in that car

well thats your opinion, but i have seen multiple slips below 13.4 with same mods.

I think if i can get a good launch then i could easily do the same

wow even the kids with neon thinks there gay oh well whenever u guys lose 2 one cry while u masterbate:whip:

you have an intake and exhaust on a 200hp 3000lb car and think it will run low 13’s? Is it even tuned? Revo/giac/apr?

You understand an STI weighs about the same as your car with 100 more hp and runs mid 13’s right?