GTI > lancer i believe.

i was just toolin around last night and saw a black lancer playing around. we got a light he said first to 65- im not sure how close it was but if he got a better launch i think it would have been pretty much even. good race man :tup: i got home but forgot what you said your s/n was. anyways good times and a quick, unsuspecting mitsu :snky:

Nice, I like those 1.8t’s. Was the Lancer a rally art Lancer? Well If it was an EVO I think it would have put up a better fight is all. Good kill though

base lancers arn’t really anything special

it was a lancer… he said he had some stuff done to it yelling inbetween cars lol. 1.8t’s arent much either haha i <3 my little gti tho :slight_smile:
maybe someday… apr stage III+ then it’ll put up a fight.

Unless it was a Ralliart you should have had no problem putting buses on him even with an unmodded 1.8t. The '02’s have the K03s right? 180bhp?

K03 singular. And what does a RalliArt have over a base model?

40 horse and 30 ft-lbs. 2.4L MIVEC 4 cylinder. (Dual vtec y0.)

no k03s. as in kay oh three sport.

i miss my ralliart… with just a few n/a bolt ons, that was a surprising little car. MIVEC kicked in hard at 3400 rpms… MIVEC > vtec …yo

Ko3 has 150whp and the Ko3s which i think was put in has 180! so your right!

singular like the phone company?

meh no evo no care

it was only to 65 anywho… i just fried tires then shortly after shifting to second i was at 65. it was just nice catchin a few lights with a nice guy. and if you think thats a sad race, you shoulda seen the light i caught with a supercharged buick riviara… with some homies in it. they were really chill tho and even offered me a bowl after we threw down a few times haha. :headbang:

checking in :wink:

hahah oh man this thread slays me

1.8t ko3s I believe depending on the year anyway it usually puts 172 -178whp/ 180 wtq depending on the condition of the engine. chip upgrade would send it to around 195whp/220 - 248wtq. Our cars ain’t slow bro hah ;-). Apr stage 3 kit not only reliable but 275whp-355whp/300-375wtq. You’ll smoke sti’s and even take evo’s but modded evo’s and sti’s thats a whole different sorry.

lol. man oh man…

where have you been?lol Dude 200 whp/240wtq with just a chip in a 1.8 liter engine ? No their not sti/evo/gto #'s but in a small car like a gti you have decent power

:bloated:

that’s a joke…right?

you should probably teach haenszel a thing or two about VW’s. seriously. 1.8T’s make 200 at the wheels all day with the chip. i mean fuck, the websites say up to 10 or more percent gain in hp. go apr baby!

haenszel, seriously, do you have any idea what you are talking about?