GTI > lancer i believe.

Haenszel is a noob. What does he know about VW

yep. when he first got his 1.8T, he didn’t know what that whooshing noise was when he went fast. :lol: fag.

lol I hate how people like him make wrx’s out to be amazingly fast cars. I’ve ridden in one before and theyre not that much faster. Me and my friend both took stock Wrx’s ( one that my friend was taking had exhaust maybe a few other things) with just a chip. 225hp to the CRANK factor in the awd system and that leaves it at around 200 wheel hp maybe less.

see? that’s what i’m talking about. people like him spouting off info about APR and shit like he knows what he’s talking about. google/magazine tuners and bench racers should be ignored.

:bloated:

ohhh you know thisss… rollin to taffy’s soon ?

Word, that thing had slow and ghey written all over it.

:slight_smile:

not to mention the extra height of the awd system

uhgggggggggg.

:word: 4x4’s like the WRX are fucking gay. :gay:

x2.

:bloated:

make all the faces you want. you both know i’m right. car forums aren’t for women anyway.

Word, I’m going to go out offroading now.In my sick 4x4.

Might as well make use of the extra height. :tup:

Word, I swear it feels like it will tip if I so much as try to take a corner with any speed. It’s so tall it’s scary, and the hatch just makes even even more top heavy. Completely useless for any racing, infact all AWD vehicles should be banned because they are just too tall.

i’m aware. passenger seats are for girls. and brian doesn’t know anything about vw’s he needs to stfu.

wtf is up with all you kids driving those vw fag cars?

yall vw drivers wear tight pants. and silly hats. faggots

:wink:

at least we aren’t driving monster trucks :]

I seem to have lost the ladder to get into my WRX, can anyone loan me one. :frowning:

faggots? K well you stick with your little no style ricer. I’ll be just sitting here enjoying this lovly interior and recaro seats that my 20th has to offer. … Yall ? what a tool … arn’t you missing tokyo drift on PayPerView?

german engineering all the way!!!