20th ae gti > BMW 530i sport

So I pulled up to the sunoco gas station on road XXX and this guy pulls up right next to me. He looks at me smiles, I turn my head and ask him if he would like to run a couple times (looks at me like are you kidding, you know one of those right snobs). We pulled out met at an abandoned street nearby From a dead stop I rev it to 2k( I lose traction pretty easily from 1st to 2nd even with low profiles so I like to take it easy) and pop the clutch Immediatly gaining 1 car length by 30, lost o bit of traction popin it into second from 30 and up I kept my car length and gained a little more shifting into 3rd. Although he was still on me until 120. It was a good time, I enjoy german auto enthusiasts. Chip = 550 dollars, the look of dissapointment on a richmans face = priceless.

you must have the APR chip. APR chipped cars can never lose.

dats rightttt buddy lol:clap:

o noes…apr

[quote=“budsdubbin,post:3,topic:33257"”]

Mod list: Apr 93oct. and racefuel programs, gutted airbox

[/quote]

HOLY FUCK.

dawt.

[quote=“budsdubbin”"]

From a dead stop I rev it to 2k( I lose traction pretty easily from 1st to 2nd even with low profiles so I like to take it easy) and pop the clutch Immediatly gaining 1 car length by 30, lost o bit of traction popin it into second from 30

[/quote]

You need to work on your skill.

Glad you had fun and nobody got caught or hurt. :tup:

[quote=“budsdubbin”"]

Immediatly gaining 1 car length by 30, lost o bit of traction popin it into second from 30 and up I kept my car length and gained a little more shifting into 3rd.

[/quote]

You should not be shifting into 2nd until 45mph. That would solve your traction issue too.

oh dear. no one cares about slow volkswagen’s anyway.

[quote=“PsngrSeatsR4Boys,post:9,topic:33257"”]

oh dear. no one cares about slow volkswagen’s anyway.

[/quote]

if you don’t have an APR chip, do not talk shit to this guy. he has a gutted airbox and a chip that will rape your silly little 1.8T. it’s going to sound so bad ass when he saves up enough money for a diverter valve and an intake.

[quote=“Dex,post:10,topic:33257"”]

if you don’t have an APR chip, do not talk shit to this guy. he has a gutted airbox and a chip that will rape your silly little 1.8T. it’s going to sound so bad ass when he saves up enough money for a diverter valve and an intake.

[/quote]

shut up dan.

its not a chip…

you eat chips…

for the 1 millionth’ time its a flash… there is nothing internal that is modded

its a simple obd2 flash that takes 2 seconds…

silly people

[quote=“Haenszel,post:11,topic:33257"”]

shut up dan.

[/quote]

Don’t you talk to him like that!

[quote=“Dex,post:10,topic:33257"”]

[/quote]

:headbang:

[quote=“VANDIT,post:12,topic:33257"”]

its not a chip…

you eat chips…

for the 1 millionth’ time its a flash… there is nothing internal that is modded

its a simple obd2 flash that takes 2 seconds…

silly people

[/quote]

Before the new immobilizer came out they were indeed chips. Soldered PSOP44 chips, I’m sure thats where the name is based off of, and you need to relax.

[quote=“Haenszel,post:15,topic:33257"”]

Before the new immobilizer came out they were indeed chips. Soldered PSOP44 chips, I’m sure thats where the name is based off of, and you need to relax.

[/quote]

thanks Haenszel i am not chilled because of you :meh:

Haenzel, he’s so hot right now.

[quote=“EvilJay,post:17,topic:33257"”]

Haenzel, he’s so hot right now.

[/quote]

as I told Innovative Mike, they finally started saying that down here in VA…

“took’m long enough” he says… :slight_smile:

f’real

[quote=“budsdubbin”"]

( I lose traction pretty easily from 1st to 2nd even with low profiles so I like to take it easy)

[/quote]

even with??? Why would they have better traction?

Low profile tires have shorter side walls, thus less flex, thus less longitudinal traction (trade off for better lateral traction (higher cornering stifness allowing them to produce higher lateral accelerations at lower slip angles)).