callout: samsara...

so… after i read alll that crazy thread with u and orangeSS… i think we should run from a 25-30mph roll. up to what ever speed you want. I am very curious cuz my car pulls amazing from 30 in 2nd gear and im assuming yours does as well. BTW i have a stock 2006 vw gti. me and SS were dead even from a 40 roll and a dig…but in a 30mph roll i took him by a car or more. so im curious to see what i would do aginst you

footnotes: My stock 2.0 gti VS. your wrx…i dont know what is done to yours

Your car is not stock…you told me you had an APR tune or whatever…you need to tell people that…want in on the rolls we are doing??? lol

eh its a simple reflash thru the obd2 port… so a lil change in the ecu…but besides that the car is stock… id like to get in on afew rolls

a VW w/a chip is NOT STOCK…

damn, what have I done. Im gonna spend the next 2 weeks running people. My car is nothing special it’s just that Cobalt SS/SC’s DONT have ANY TOP END AT ALL.

we’ll race STOCK WRX vs. STOCK GTI
I only got a mod that I pluged into the OBD2 port for like a min, didn’t do any thing, and a metal pipe here or there…basically stock.

why dont you race UGOSOSLOW?:pimp: J/K UGO LOL

why is everyone picking on me now, I have SLOPOKE, SKURGE, 05ORANGESS, DRDOS, and YOU all wanting a run…WTF. And im not even in the main chain yet:gotme:

footnotes: why u gotta lie and shit

eh, first of all… a vw witha chip…it may net me a few tenths in the quarter mile…oh well. if u wanna play that game, then no car is stock cuz they have differnt oil or tires ect…

oh and samsara, i wasnt lieing was just omiting a small tune i had done and i dont see how this is picking on you? if i ask someone i want to race them,that is not picking on them it is just seeing what my car has. wow, you guys are like fucking women…so much drama and overreacting

you have to understand, different mods do different thigns to different cars. for example, doing any kind of re-flash or related things to the ECU on my truck won’t really do a whole lot. yeah you can firm up the shifts a little, adjust some levels and limmiters to compensate for some other mods, but in the end it doesnt really do too much. when i was considering buying a VW or Audi, i did a ton of research, and chips and re-flashes do amazing things for those cars and they respond to them very well. and i laughed at the ‘so what if it makes me a few tenths quicker?’ comment. a few tenths is a LOT. i dunno what kind of racing you are doing, but a tenth here and there is priceless in some respects. what if someone in a truely stock GTI (or whatever you have) that came right off the dealer lot called you out? would you still say you were stock? ok, so how would you explain that you pulled it by whatever? and if you keep acting like the chip doesnt really do much, then why the hell did you even get in in the first place? if it doesnt do much, how stupid are you for buying it? in all honesty, i think you would get more praise for saying that you chipped your VW then if you said it was stock. whats the shame in saying you did something to IMPROOVE your car?

i got it just so i could fit in withthe VW crowd…haha…just kidden…ok guys i have a apr chip big whoppdy dooo im not stock. i still am a mid to high 14 second car so anyone still want to run? im down. i really want to see what this $20K germany econo car has got.
no more of this your stock,your not,you have a bottle…w/e…we buy cars to drive them fast,not to complain about why you got beat by so and so.

its not the fact that you have something done to your car. its the fact that you lied about it and said it was stock. thats a quick way to loose respect. sorry for the FnF refference.

there aren’t many mods besides nitrous, and FI that will do this…

and you are going to get raped.

beck so your telling me that if you chipped a VAG car esp with a turbo you wouldnt be able to gain a few .10’s???. :wave:

christ remember that article years back where all they did was tear a car apart and reduce the weight and the car gaind SECONDS in the 1/4

Sup Sherm, almost missed you there.

I’m just overwhelmed that I tried to race one dude so I could try and get on the greater than chain, it blew up into a big mess, and now I have 5 guys calling me out. I need a palm pilot to organize all these runs! BTW, if your really a mid-high 14’s car, I’ll smoke you. So shoot for people that are close to you, not just because someone is in controversy.

i totally understand, the reaction VAG cars have to a simple chip and tune…but he says its stock besides “chip”.

My point was, the power that just a “chip” makes, is only sub par to spray, turbos, and blowers.

Having a chip, will give you more power gains, than someone with I/H/E…whom wouldn’t consider themselves stock.

<3

eitherway, samsara, i asked if we can race from a 2nd gear roll at about 30… i think i could stay dead nuts with you. lets find out why dont we?

:confused:

if you say so

ps :redx: awesome smiley :slight_smile:

im not sure if you have 2.0 or 1.8 but…

2006 1.8 GTI 2934lbs, 180hp@5500, 173lbsTQ
http://www.goapr.com/VW/products/ecu_upgrade_golf18t.html

2006 2.0 GTI 3308lbs, 200hp@5100!! 207ft-lbs
http://www.goapr.com/VW/products/ecu_upgrade_mkvgti.html
250’s hp, with 303ft-lbs…I bet it does rip out at 30mph
^^^^ is that at the WHEELS?? I wouldn’t thinks so, id be like a 75whp gain without an exhuast!! why do they not specify, and talk about dynos?

2003 WRX 3085lbs and…
http://cobbtuning.com/wrx/images\ae-stage2-dyno.jpg
IM > than ^

Either you have more done to your car and trying to be sneeky or you are a little confused. BUT, Iv’e never ran one of those so I’ll run you sometime…I go to mighty on nice nights.

Tiny tiny turbo

APR = more boost

it’s all about his shift points.

Samsara’s car = [http://www.gmv6pcm.com/style_emoticons/default/bondcar.png](http://javascript<b></b>:add_smilie()

o man…internet racing at it’s finest…sorry I couldn’t resist…dyno #'s mean nothing until you race the person…a number is just so you can try to figure out who would be a good run. JUST DO IT!!! Sunday is good for everybody right??