callout: samsara...

dude i was on streetfire - saw my car dyno 600 whp i obviously will kill anyone on this forum because that dyno proves that im faster.:rolljerk: plus how much faster are you than a cobb stage 2? someone is talking out his vagina. that doesnt speak very well for skurges sti then.

my STI has had a clogged cat for a long time now and i did not know it untill a couple days ago

i’m under power by a bit atm, and when i raced samsara. also had a good 100+ pounds of crap in my car

lets play a game:
which 2 dont belong

eh, its 252 chp (crank HP) ya, so, you are probly making upwards of 280 crank hp? yes the gti is unfortuntly a little fatter than i would like but im still up for a 30 run…

WTF goes on with people posting dyno numbers, and WHAW, WHAW, WHAW crying about which cars faster. “My cars faster, no… Mine is.” :cry: SHUT up and just race. OMG with damn drama queens. Racing is supposed to be fun remember. Oh, by the way Samsara you shouldn’t race at all if your going to bitch about people calling you out. Cry me a river build a bridge and get over it. :violin:

The kid asks for a simple race…and you post this.

holy fucking shit.

sry, but if a STOCK GTI calls me out I’ll run them on my time, if im out at a meet already or something. He has a tune so I said id run him, no prob.
I wasn’t internet racing…lol, just looking it up myself and thought I would save you guys the time. hp and weight mean something when racing.

sry bout the drama, no more, the sam vs orang thread is :nite:

Dear Anthony,

This is how NySpeed has always been, especially with noobs.

It is also how UBRF was years ago.

Love,

Adam

P.S. - I think I left a spent condom on your nightstand…please get to it, before your mom finds it.

Ill pm you 101, so we can all meet with orangeSS. Id like to reschedule from Sunday in that I have to work at like 2pm, which would me like 11:00 runs, damn im not up at that time. I’ll check my work schedule tonight and get back.

When is this going down I want to come out and see this.

well you let me know…friday=no good for me…family crap going on but saturday and sunday seem alright…

o pick me… pick me!!!

we could sunday morning…Id rather monday night or tuesday anytime?

Kevin I want to run you 2, put me down for saturday…lol On a serious note I’d like to see what kind of power your pulling on my new car since u beat my wrx. I still seem to think my wrx is faster than the evo

To quote the ladie on the newest PINKS “Just shut up and lets race” (in a hick accent)

Im at work till 1:15 am mon-thurs…so saturday or sunday is best for me…unless you want to do it after I get out one of those days…

I wanted to run you too anyway…just call my cell or something…Ill pm you…

I definatly want to run you Jrod before you put ANY mods on it, id really like to see me vs. bone stocker! U think it isnt as fast as your WRX!! I thought those things ripped from the factory.

ok, weekend sounds best. there is an autocross this sunday I believe, If we do it saturday evening Jrod could jump in.

word up bitch

see what buying and EVO can do for your ego:biglol:

^^lol, give me a call brother