GTi>srt-4,SS

So had a few fun runs with a couple of my friends… 1st race was on a 3 lane rd at a red light… we all had even start…i took the srt-4 by about a car up till 70 then we had to let off. The cobalt ss was far behind.
next run was a 30 mph roll between me and the cobalt and i pulled him by i’d say atleast 4-5 cars up till 100ish.
Next run was the SRT-4… same roll mph i put a car on him right off the bat and pulled about a car and ahalf up till 100ish agian.
3rd run… we did 15mph roll,he started in 1st i was in 2nd. agian i pulled a car on him off the start and stayed that way till 80ish till traffic got busy.
I need a bigger intercooler cuz i feel its getting heat soaked pretty bad.
The Cobalt was bone stock… and the srt had a bigger intercooler.

Cliff notes:
1st run beat both cars
2nd run smoke SS
3rd run car 1/2 on srt
4th run car on srt

Cobalt SS NA or supercharged?

whats done to the gti?

hmmm mid 14 gti.

interesting and he pulled an srt-4 and cobalt ss that bad? we should set something up, vw vs. vw haha

yea whats done to your kaa? pretty sure srt-4’s are a bit quicker than gti’s stock for stock :gotme:

yea thats why i was curious, cant be stock

I also agree with the previous statements…the GTi cant be stock…either that or maybe the other drivers werent so good…please clarify

is the gti red, the srt-4 blue and the SS silver?

just wondering…

Want to run me??

IIRC all he’s got done is APR tuning.

hey sorry i didnt get back sooner…my gti is tuned by apr…thats it…the cobalt and srt were both black…and yes the cobalt was supercharged…

ill run ya orange SS… if your modded you will probly take me,but oh well its all for fun

can i get it on this? id like to run both of ya, and agree all for fun

sure…saturday or sunday sometime would be good for me…

wont have the car out till thursday, if we can wait till then it would be great, i was having problems with my s/c belt slipping, had to order a new one from cali

me too

glorified neons/cavalers line the fuck up.

i soooooo wish I could get in on this. hah.

soon enough my friend. soon enough.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/haenszel/GTI/huh.jpg

hah.