there are some real tools on athoer forumns

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38714&page=1&pp=15&highlight=ws6

ls1’s fall on there face @ 85mph!! haha

some people’s kids… when do they learm…,.

:rofl: I love how those retards talk all this shit and list tons of “mods” in their sigs but no times. I guess they would be embarrassed to post the 14 and 15 second slips.

man thoes kids are tools

here is another one…

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68147&highlight=ws6

After 13 pages of getting :owned: on the track they resorted to talking about auto-x. :rofl:

those guys r :greddy: . its cool that SRT4s r fast or whatever, but come on. it still comes down to the fact that its a NEON. my girlfriend has a new neon (SXT, but still) and i hate when i have to drive it. if you roll in a neon, you probably aren’t the manliest of men, so you shouldn’t be tryin to talk shit on a SS or WS6.

so manhood is based on what a person drives… hummmm

ok,

so what does backing down from a race repeatedly derive about a person?

All you can do is laugh…and when you see one of these idiots just smoke him and make him feel like an ass. I know these SRT4s are fast but on top end there is no way the have a chance against a LS1.

ok, so i guess you r just gonna bring up the fact that i wont race a car that is FOR SALE everytime you disagree with something i post. so i’ll be sure to let you know before anyone when i am back with my new car, then we can run and it can be done with. fagget.

*yawn

:weak:

shouldn’t you be out buying another car so you can race and actually beat a vw???

It’s funny, I visit srtforums.com pretty often, but never once have I been in the war stories section, and I am glad. It’s bad enough trying to wade through the tons of BS in the normal forums. There are some knowledgable/respectable guys on there, though.
I have raced my buddy in his LT1 Transam and we were pretty much neck and neck, he pulled on me slightly (meaning less than a car length to 100). Best I’ve run at the track was 13.9 @ 101.

getem sOnny!!!

believe it or not LT1 Vettes arent slow

nope… and 14.5 isn’t ‘slow’, but it’s not fast…

lt1 vette’s aren’t the best performing machine on the planet… so if you’re going to talk shit on someone’s car (me)… you better back it up, which: to date, has yet to be the case.

you can think whatever you want, dude. i’ll take a vette over a VW anyday. the one thing i do agree with you on is posted in your sig…douche bag. :greddy: :finger2:

zo6>VW>anyotherturdvette

people that race > bench racers