Catching Heat on SRTForums.

You’d think that you’d get some help from people that own the same vehicle as you that have more mods done, and more experience with those mods. Unfortunately, these SRT-4 owners are the stereotypical douche bags that think they own the fastest shit around and can drive better than everyone else on the planet.

Most members think I am lying about my E/T and trap speeds, the ones that believe me think I am spraying N2O in my car already. I’m gonna link the site over here so they will realize I’m not a 16 year old ricer making up times and feeding them bullshit.

All of you that know me, my car, have seen it, and know that I’m not spraying, say I.

Here are some funny quotes from the non believers at SRTForums:

From the thread where I was asking N2O questions:

From another thread when I was asking about slicks and stock axles:

Wow, what tools…

Typical Neon owners(not directed at you)

Take a Camera with you inside the car and run the same ET, see what they say then.

It’s very amusing to prove somebody wrong who’s convinced that they are right and are doubting you for no good reason.

Or just do that run, have it taped from the stands, pull up into the pits without stopping the footage and slowly go over the entire car on the same clip.

Either way, you trouble maker.

Cant for another few months though…thats the problem. I would challenge any one of em to a race, and they can try to find all the N20 they want. Fuck em, i hate ignorant people that have the ability to type…

fuck em, bunch of douche bags

hahaha, thats greatness

It’s funny how everybody local knows full well that you’ve got that setup with no BS, obviously their self revolving world can’t handle somebody being faster then them with less mods.

You’ve done the unpossible and divided by 0.

All that matters is that you know its not bs. I LOL’d at the guys logic that he went quicker with less power, but your CANT run the times you are…b/c youre making more power, that can physically happen…WTF

Your first problem is being on the SRT forums. They’re as bad as the old DSMtuners site or neons.org

Back it up again this year, post a slip or vid and shut them up. My .02

na, i saw your srt-4 run and you weren’t spraying

this reminds me off the b5 s4 stg3 guys on audizine that argue a full interioir car running 11.20’s that he’s got to be gutted. always argue about full weight.

also, check out the comments on my youtube account when travis’s sti ran pauls z28, those PPL are IDIOTS, right alng with the srt-4 guys that are hatin.

Fucking morons. At least I got the answers I needed from other members on there…

they are probably in east bumfuck, and at like 5000’ elevation, which is taking CRAZY et and mph outta the cars, or have shit tracks…idk

Its bad when your own “brand” starts bashin ya lol

Oh, I have a vid, they think I was spraying because someone in line hit their purge as I was staging, lol

:rofl

So the consensus is…FUCK EM!

Yeah, I don’t really associate with any SRT-4 owners, I consider myself a muscle car guy trapped in a FWD econo-box.

:rofl

whats funny about that is, where the camera is, you wouldnt hear your purge because its infront of the camera. the exhaust would drone it out. they are dumb. i saw the 12.80 run… how can they think you are spraying to run 114mph when alot of these guys are doing close to it without spray… a 35 or 50shot would net you more than 2mph.:bh:

Put some major money on it and let someone come inspect the car, and then go run it at the track. Any other arguing is pointless.

Good thing he’s got a sneaky pete bottle hidden in his frame rail.

:shifty