Is an SRT-4 welcome here?

…or should I take my posts to the imports thread?

I know that front drives sometimes irrate the big V8 boys.

wtf is up with the pic in your sig why is everything reversed?

And I would assume you have a domestic.

I’m gonna go ahead and guess that the designer reversed it and applied a simple filter, because the last time I checked, my steering wheel was still on the left hand side…

I’m also confused…

plymouth laser (dsm)

…am I an import or a domestic?

Sometimes it’s good to be a bastard.

hey man.
i see real tune tuned ur car
where u from
what u got done to it

I don’t think it matters much anymore. C&D did a comparison test recently with (I think) Honda, Mitsu, and other foreign names. The only car in the test that wasn’t built in the US was a Ford.

Just moved to Allison Park, right off of Rt 8.

The block and turbo is still from the factory. Everything else isn’t. Looking to change that soon, still stashing for the swap.

If your bov is VTA probably import section.:slight_smile:

if you have neon lights under your car… imports

if you run faster than a 14.5X, then you can stay here…

now how about a mod list. Very nice car btw… it looks like mine… except as a neon

what neons under ur car have to do with being an import?

No neons under the car and the thing aint no slouch. I used to drive a Z-28 to. I hydroplaned it around a blind bend where the water was over the road. Front end slid into a ditch and it twisted the unibody. Didn’t feel like fixing it.

I picked up my SRT-4 after I got back from overseas to try my hand at the turbo thing. This little thing would have blown my Z away. Don’t care for the understeer. Still trying to minimalize it.

I’m trying to avoid the ricey look. I lost the easter egg basket handle wing and shaved the trunk last year.

why does everyone come along every lets say 6 months and say such crap like this… lights under your car and 14.5 + has nothing to do with being an import.

Don’t know too many SRT setups that don’t. I guess my buddies blown Camaro SS belongs in the import section to…

never seen a srt that wasnt vta.

nice car man. hopefully we will run into ech other 1 day

Calm down. It was a joke.

lol,

I’m not a 14.5 car…I better bow my head and move over to the import section :rolleyes:

I have a GM boost selonoid on my car and im RWD… does that make me domestic? :drama:

Sure your welcome here, you have a domestic car, so what if its fwd, or turboed. Its a Dodge.

yeah. get out of here bitch

can I stay? Pleeeeeease?:bowdown: