Is an SRT-4 welcome here?

gimmie a dollar

Treatin’ me so bad…even on my bday :rant:

:kiss:

It would have blown away your Z??? What year…LT1 and up should just as fast or faster (LS1). Hell even the L98 runs decent…but would still lose stock for stock.

SRT4 > LT1

A stock lt1 vs an srt-4 might be a driver’s race…kinda iffy, but eeehhh

http://www.kockyproducts.com/images/shirt6.jpg

and where’s the mod list?? We can settle this lt1 and srt-4 thing right now… as long as I can see that you aren’t faster than me…otherwise…my uhhh headers ain’t headerin right, my clutch is going out, and my computer has a virus… I’ll have to race you some other time… like in 4 years

I think it is a good race…bone stock LT1’s are known to hit 13.8’s…SRT4’s are in the same range as well.

bone stock… driver’s race with a lil edge towards the lt1 imo (I’m just saying this b/c i remember smoking a lot of them when my car was stock). But, I have personally saw an srt-4 run a 8.3 in the 1/8 bone stock except for slicks.

I’m not trying to compare the A853 to an LT1. Two different worlds…

The fact that I have more work done to my SRT than I did to my Z makes a huge difference to. Parts are a hell of a lot cheaper for the SRT’s.

Not too many F-Bodies or Stangs I fear out there, mostly because I respect them. Although I tend to stay away from Vette’s and Cobras.

Thank you for the respect. My 2.4 thanks you as well.

Now I am thinking of it…that is crazy…but to each his own.

I actually ran one, i believe was an S2 SRT4 with my 05 GTO, when it was stock. We went side by side. I think he ran a best of 13.1 or whatever

The fact that I have more work done to my SRT than I did to my Z makes a huge difference to. Parts are a hell of a lot cheaper for the SRT’s.

thats surprising…as fbody parts arent that expensive really…ls1 stuff is kinda up there but GEN I and II aint bad.

Not too many F-Bodies or Stangs I fear out there, mostly because I respect them.

thats good to see you respect them but there are some nasty stangs and fbody’s around here now… i’d fear them on the street lol

another rt 8 kid huh? All I ask is your not like every other kid who rides up and down rt8 thinking their 13 second cars are fast.

welcome to the boards though

of course it is vta, wtf do I want to add extra flanges and hoses when building my i/c piping when I don’t need it, then buy an adapter to screw into the greddy rs so that I can dump warm air back into my intake. My car uses a gm mas that is behind the bov, the air that is dumped to atmosphere is never “counted” by my ecu.

So what do I have to gain from recirculation? unnecessary mods that don’t a hp = domestic status? mmmK

What kind of times do you run at the track with what kind of tires Stitch? A had a buddy that had basically a full bolt on srt that would only run a 8.7 in the 1/8, running bfg radials. but I had another friend running m/t slicks on a 15" rim and was bone stock and ran an 8.3. I’m curious on whether or not the stock car was just a freak or srt-4’s are that traction limited.

traction is poopy with street tires

where you live at in allison park? my parents live two two streets up from rt 8 off of wildwood ext.

I’m running another set of BF KDW’s. I had some 225’s, but I sold them and I’m back to the stock 205’s. I’ve had new wheels and tires on back order for over 10 months now. Getting impatient because the current rubber is starting to wear down pretty bad. I got some 225 Falken’s on the way. I hope I like them.

I haven’t had the car to a track yet. I was in Arizona last year, and the car was in PA. This will be my first full summer with the car and I’m looking to get as much track time in as possible.

For the most part, I’ve found that SRT’s are that traction limited. Stock, they already have too much power for the chasis. Motor mounts and suspesion help, but slicks are the way to go for these cars. The axels are short lived after that. I doubt I’ll be doing any slicks, at least on the stock turbo. I want to get in some autocrossing this year before I go big turbo and the car gets too much power for it. I may get more serious about the 1/4 then.

I live right north of Wildwood Ext, off of Rt 8 on the left hand side. There’s an appartment complex behing the Conventry Square, called Devlin’s Pointe. I got a townhouse back in there. North Park is 3 minutes away from me. Let me know if you’re going to be in the area.

Later.