Catching Heat on SRTForums.

I’ve seen your car inside and out dude… Unless your boofing the nitrous bottle up your ass during your runs your not running it…

I’ve seen your passes at LVD… and im not 100% but I belive I was there for the 12.80 run…

Either way… they’re douchebags just pissed that because there douchebags who cant drive there car down a track :rofl

and as MK4 30r said… The jackass that heres nitrous purgin is an idiot… you can clearly tell its commin from the left side of the camera… the sound is way to close to the microphone… Not to mention you would probably see the purge come up from under the hood or from wherever else it was… Its hot and humid at LVD… seeing nitrous purges is easy

:ninja

LOL’

link them to this topic, and they still wont believe you hahaa

fuck em idiots !

Yeah, 99% of the people on that forum are toolbags.

Those guys on that board are straight tools

Frame rail is to obvious they will look there… Which is why he boofs it up his ass… if you look closey at the drivers seat theres a quick release fitting so all he has to do is sit down to hook up the bottle

still a neon shrug
Jim, just have somebody video tape your runs, so you can clearly see your traps, then walk over to the camera with the slip and make sure it focuses on it well. they’ll stfu.
plus, you dont have to prove shit to anyone, so long as u know u did it, just let it be.

lol dude, did you even read the thread?

This whole thing is OVER ONE OF HIS VIDS :rofl

Yeah Jim you just have to learn to love yourself.

I didnt understand anything in the first post. Just numbers and @ symbols.

Another reason not to own a Neon. What idiots.

Gotta stash a 5 lb bottle inside the door. And run the lines throught the wiring harness and then underneath the intake manifold:shifty

Nah brah

F&F STYLE with them under the seat… and the 4 way button as the engagement button…

lol, nah that F&F shit is for gay kids. We used to hide kits like that back in the day…

why do so many forums turn into e-peen measuring contests? u have a guy like Jim, just posting and saying " i have XXX" then theres like 50 posts of “my XXX is bigger” or “mine’s faster” or whatever. wtf? just say “good work” pat the guy on teh shoulder. whats with the hatin’?

no no no

this time it wasnt a dick measureing contest

it was a

Yours is bigger

so i am going to argue that even thou im small im better than you

b.c sometimes its hard to believe a platform that you are well versed in can “magically” do so well. I get it sometimes with the mustang guys, someone will claim to run 10’s with a n/a 2V or something, and usually they are bullshitting. But if they arent…cool, and its easy enough to find out.

If anything they should have been proud of their platform and start bashing on imports and other platforms of that being sub-par to the all mighty neon.

At least that’s what the people who are proud of their cars and have a little intelligence do when somebody posts an achievement of the platform.

usually, but we’re talking about neon owners here:rofl

:smiley:

I’m used to getting bashed on, I dont care what import you have. For some reason Domestics owners HATE imports. I dont hate domestics, wtf.