Callout: any neon, any mods, roll or dig

This post spawned from me thinking today on my way into work, if there are any fast neons out there. I want to think that my green car was the quickest neon locally, but I don’t know what else is out there. I never raced evilSRT, and that would have been a great race I think. I did race Matt in his 50 trim SRT a few times. So… without me making false claims that I built the fastest neon in western NY, let me make an open callout now, to any neon, first gen, second gen, or SRT. Lets see what is out there.

I will be driving my '03 SRT4, since my green car is long gone. It is not as fast as the 1st gen I had, but I think I will be able to hold my own. So… what is out there? I assume most, if not all of the people I would race will be srt4’s.

–mark

any track times for eiether car?

We’ll find out for the SRT in less than a month I hope.

PM srtforboost

inb4itsstillaneon

I don’t give a shit about your neon… i’m still in your signature, bitch.

:gay3:

ill remember this when i finally get mine running =) priming the motor as we speak

that is not a very safe thing to do while typing online…

LOL shows where his priorites are…:slight_smile:

lol whats that all about.?

You should call out the kid with the black SRT that bought parts from you.

Rofl he told Brent and I it was going to be real fast come springtime and all wheel drive :lol:

Fuck you Mark. Anti-neon racist. I still want a rematch.

Mark, can I call u out, for dunnville? :snap:

lol Mark doesn’t do corners…

I can’t do corners, it would be dangerous!

Weak. I automatically win then, huh?:smiley:

Oh, this doesnt help but, I saw a silver SRT4 out on the 990 thatwas messing with another car, the SRT4 downshifted and pulled away FAST. I’d guess it was ~at least~ a high 12sec car.

Wow. Thats fascinating. :jawdrop:

Go fuck yourself. :wink: