Fastest SRT on the site?

Who is it? I’m curious to see what else is out there for the SRT world. I heard that one guy has the stage 3 and sprays. Whats done to the motor?

Any big turbo SRT’s other then matt’s blue SRT?

–mark

evilsrt? :gotme:

He’s the stage 3 sprayer, right?

12.446@112.34?

Thats not the most up-to-date timeslip I assume? There are local SRT’s in the 120’s, right?

–mark

neons hahaha what a girls car…jk jk evilsrt is the only fast neon on here i know of

Probably dan. Id imagine that his SRT-10 is significantly faster…

Haha, cmon now! I’m sure there is more then just him :snky:

And yeah, I meant SRT-4.

Anyone know his fastest time/trap?

–mark

I just checked one of my callout threads, he put his car away for the winter in syracuse anyways :frowning:

But yeah, I heard he’s fast. Matt went faster then evilSRT’s timeslip database time, and a faster trap, but like I said thats probably off spray, or something.

–mark

evilsrt, without a doubt

But does anyone know how fast he is? Did he break 120?

Mainly, I want to see if he has a bulit motor or not. I heard that he did, but i’m curious to see why he stuck with the stock turbo if he went through the trouble of making the internals stronger. These motors are good to 550 or so crank .

–mark

I would say that Micheal O’s ACR is the fastest Neon around.

He usually has anywhere from 2 to 8 seconds on stock SRT-4s.

evilsrt went like 12.x without spray. hes now spraying so he might be high 11’s. guessing though

Jeff is a decent guy with nothing to hide. Just PM him and ask. Just like all of us, he loves to talk about his car.

He also had no tracion. needs to get slicks.

I know how that goes. Making good power with FWD in light cars is no fun.

Yeah, I’ll get him IM and chat it up with him :slight_smile:

–mark

all stock engine here. stock long block, intake manifold, and throttle body. the 12.44@112 was on slicks with a slightly different setup almost 2 years ago. When I drag my car I have a tendency of breaking stuff. It’s just not built for it. It is afterall, a neon. Who would have thunk. Since that run I upgraded the exhaust, intercooler, and installed the NX kit. I did go to the track a month or two ago on street tires just to mess around and see what it would do. Best run was a 12.8@116 with no spray. I did one run with the nitrous, but due to being on the street tires, I was only able to spray 3rd and 4th gear. Hit the spray in 3rd and spun very, very badly, got out of it enough to let it hook, and 4th gear was normal. Ended up running a 13.0 (lol) @118.
I hate making excuses, but if I was running proper tires there is no doubt in my mind that this is an 11 second car, and > 120mph trap speeds. I’ll probably never know, cause for right now I have no plans to race next year, in this car. :snky:

Learn part throttle and you’ll have traction.

Or just buy an LSD.

SRT’s are LSD, and still spin. It helps, but part throttle is the best answer, with better tire.

–mark

WOT and slicks is better

I was refering to YOU not SRT’s.

Idiotboy.

Why would it be any different? This will be a good response…